Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

You’ll be screaming my name!

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 748 words

0Unrated
a/n - Finally realised what I’m good at, writing the most depressing stuff -_____- - jess xoxox

Chapter 16


Danny’s pov

It had been two whole fucking weeks since ben left, he could even be bothered to get in touch with us, and we had to postpone the tour because we couldn’t exactly do it without him.
What if he never came back! No I couldn’t think like that, I’m sure he will.
The guys decided to go out that night; they said it would get my mind of ben for a bit, as fuck it would. He all I could think about and nothing was going to change that.
We went to some fucking packed bar, yeah just when I need space more than ever I’m forced into being shoved into a packed room, full of slags that kept grinding against me. We finally got to the bar; I slumped down on the stool there while James ordered some shots. We all downed them, and soon another was being placed in my hand. And another and another.

Ben’s pov
When I ran off I didn’t think about taking anything with me, fuck what I was going to. Maybe I should just go back, no what the point no one wanted me there, so I just kept walking until I came to a park. I went in and sat on a bench. It was getting pretty dark now, shit where was I going to stay for the night, with no money to get a hotel room and to top it all off it started to fucking rain.
I dragged my sorry excuse of a body of the bench and headed back onto the streets, I had no idea where I was, the streets were dark and there were a lot of allies. I saw a bar up ahead, which I decided to go in minds as well least it, would be warm. With no money to buy anything I just went and sat down, I was messing with my hands when I felt someone slid in next to me.
“Can I get you a drink” they said in my ear.
I looked up it was a man, with black longish hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a warm smile. So I just nodded at his request.
He got up from his seat next to me and headed to the war well he seemed nice enough, he came straight back with a drink I didn’t bother to ask what it was I just started drinking the liquid in the glass, it tasted funny at first but fuck it, I just kept on drinking.
“I’m Todd by the way and you” he asked in my ear.
“Ben” I answered him, my vision was starting to get blurred, well this wasn’t right I could be drunk after just one could I. “urmm Todd what was this” I asked pointing to the glass. He shrugged and pulled my up out my seat.
“Come on” he said half dragging me
“Where we going Todd” I asked, starting to get a bit worried. He didn’t answer “Todd” I said a bit more loudly this time.
“Save your breath baby, you’ll be screaming my name soon”
And with that he dragged me out the bar and into a car.
He had taken me to some run down motel room and pushed me onto the ben, I tried to get away but my body was lip and would do what I wanted, I tried to scream next but nothing came out.
Why the fuck did I run off, this would have never of happened it I had just stayed, I would properly be with Danny in his arm, but instead I had been forced into some to go with a stranger who by the way has looking at me doesn’t want to chill.
Todd walked over to the bed where I was lying he ties both my wrists to the bed post they stung from where the cuts was next he pulled on my jeans followed by my pants. I lay there half naked shitting myself.
“P-p-p-please, stop” I asked him hopping he would but knowing deep down there was no chance. He didn’t say anything he just undressed himself.
“Don’t worry baby, you’re going to love this” he said winking then getting on top of me.
Sign up to rate and review this story