Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Giving in is better that all the pain

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 1137 words

0Unrated


Chapter 17


Ben’s pov
I woke up the next morning, I looked around Todd was not in sign. I shifted on the bed a bit. Pain, everywhere. I hurt so much. I took a look around, I was covered in blood along with the bed, shit what even happened. I can’t remember fuck all from last night.
I tried to free my hands which were still tied up, with no luck, they were so fucking tight and it didn’t help with the cuts that were already on my wrists. Just then the door came swinging open, and in walked Todd.
“You’re awake” he said happily smiling down at me. What the fuck, you don’t do that to a person then pretend nothing happened like the whole situation is normal. I didn’t answer him, I just stared. I’m not one to hate a person, but him, I despised. How could he have done this to me, when I hadn’t done a thing to him?
“Not going to answer me huh?” he said lifting one of his eyebrows “ungrateful bitch”.
What the fuck how am I the ungrateful one. I still didn’t answer him.
He came over and lent down, grabbing a handful of my hair, pulling my face up to him, his breath fucking stunk, the twat.
“Pretty one aren’t you” he said “well your my pretty bitch now” he said with a smile upon his lips, a smile that could kill.

Danny’s pov
I could be arsed to drink after a while, all I could think about was ben. I started drinking some water to sober up a bit. Sam saw me and came and swung his arm around my shoulders.
“What’s wrong mate” he said a little bit tipsy.
“Nothing” I answered, he knew I was lying. “Just go drink fuck loads then get a girl and fuck her. I’m just going to head back anyway” I said while started to stand. I was just about to walk away when a young chap came and stood next to me, he called one of the bar staff over to him and said.
“There’s some kid in the toilet, his naked and looks pretty beat up” he said, I don’t know why but ben was all I could think about when he said this, I had to ask.
“What did he look like” I asked the chap, a confused look covered his face “please”.
“Urmm mop of hair, tattoos, pierced lip” he answered.
“Fuck” I shouted then looked at Sam who was still next to me “that’s ben I know it” I told him, he nodded and we ran for the toilets. With James and Cameron running after us.
Ben’s pov
Todd forced me to stay with him, he fucked me when he wanted to but when he wasn’t he would lend me out.
I would be sent to whoever would pay the most, forced to do what whatever they wanted or wouldn’t get paid. Some would simply fuck me, but some liked to beat me, make me their little bitch. I hated it, I had tried to run a few times, but I never succeed Todd would always get me. He would beat the living shit out of me. So I stopped trying.
I gave in!

Todd tuck me to a bar tonight, he said it would be easy money. A lot of people want to fuck when their pissed. He dragged me to the most packed bar; he shoved me into one of the seat and told me to wait for him to get a customer. So I did, many came. I would go into the bathroom with them, have a quick fuck then come back out and sit down.
Everything was going to normal until some big arse muscled guy came; I knew he would like it rough by the way he grabbed my arm at first sight. He pulled me into the bathroom and pushed me up against the wall.
“Fuck!” I hissed in pain. I heard him undo his jeans. And then when the pain started.
He left me broken on the floor after he was done, I just lay there in too much pain, I wish I could die right here, a least then I would have to carry on doing this.
It had been about 10 minutes before I heard his voice, shouting my name. He had found me.

Danny’s pov
We ran into the toilets, and there he was. Naked, lying on the floor. Bruises, covering his beautiful body and blood everywhere.
“Ben” I shouted but he didn’t reply, I looked at Sam he just mirrored my worried expression. I knelt down next to my broken baby and brought him up into my arms.
“Baby, come on” I said while gently shaking him. His eyes slowly opened.
“Danny” he asked in a small voice.
“Yes, baby it’s me you’re okay now” I said bring his lips to mine. After we broke the kiss, me and the guys helped him get up and dressed. He looked terrible, he was so beaten up.
“im going to fucking kill whoever did this to you” my voice full of hatred. As we was just about to leave the toilets a tallish guy walked in, he had shoulder length black hair.
“Excuse me but you have to pay more for taking him home” he told us. Plastering a grin on.
“What” Sam asked confused from my side.
“Well you see, that it my property” he said gesturing to ben “so if you want to take him home you’re going to have to pay more. The stranger answered.
“What the fuck bens no one’s property, and who the fuck are you” I said, starting to get angry. I put my arm around bens tiny waist with James on the other side of him giving him more support.
“Come on baby” I told ben as I started guiding him out, but the dick blocked out way.
“As I said he’s mine, so I will need money front up” he was really starting to piss me off now.
“Look he you twat ben is no one’s property, but he is my boyfriend so I’m going to take him home and get him fixed up. So if you don’t get out of my fucking way right this second I will smash you fucking face in” I looked at this Stanger, but with no sign of movement I went for it, slamming my fist square into his face, hearing a satisfying crack, then I kneeing him in the ball. He fell to the floor with a loud thump.
Well I did warn him.
Sign up to rate and review this story