Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

People are dicks

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 1060 words

0Unrated
a/n - sorry for not uploading in like forever, but anyway here it is - jess xoxox

Danny’s pov
We got back to the tour bus, I lay ben down on the couch.
“Ouch!” he screeched in pain “Danny it hurts” he pleaded with tears starting to drip from his eyes.
“I know baby, I’m going to try make it go away, okay” I told him he nodded his head.
“James get me some paracetamol out the cupboard and Sam will you get me the first aid kit please” I asked the guys and they went off to get the stuff.
They came back with the stuff I had asked for and passed them to me. “Okay take these and I’m going to look at some of these cuts” I told ben. He took the tablets out my hand and swallowed them; I started to lift his top up to get a look at the cuts but his hands shot down stopping me he pushed his top back down into place. He had panicking look on his face.
“I don’t want to, please don’t” ben said begging, I looked up at the guys who were standing around us, they looked at me with a sad look.
“Urmm give us a minute guy” I asked them, they all nodded and headed off to the bunks. I looked back at ben who was no sitting upwards with his knees pulled up to his stomach, he looked scared.
“Baby it’s just me I’m not going to hurt you” I told him while getting off the floor to sit next to him.
“I just don’t want to, I’m hurting everywhere” ben said not even making eye contact with me now. He thought I was going to hurt him, me! But I loved him; I would never do anything that would hurt him.
“Ben, baby” I said putting my hand on his knee. He flinched, under my touch. “I’m not going to do anything, I just want to look at the cuts and make sure you’re okay” I told him, he finally looked at me.
“Promise” he asked.
“I promise” I told him, he nodded and let me lift his top up and over his head, his once perfect skin was now ruined, it was covered in cuts, bite marks and bruises.
“Oh god” was all I could say, ben dropped his head in shame, “baby did that guy do this to you” I asked him, it took a while for him to answer but when he finally did.
“Only some, there was different ones” he told me, shit I couldn’t believe what he had gone through.
I embraced him in a hug; it’s all I could do. I could believe he had gone through all this pain on his own, I started to cry.
“Don’t cry Danny, I’m okay now” he said in such a cute voice, wow id missed his voice.
“I’m sorry, it just. You went through all this on your own, I’m sorry” I finally said.
Ben pulled away and looked into my eyes. “Why are you sorry” he asked with a questionable look on his face.
“Because it all my fault, if I hadn’t of got mad at you, you would of runaway then none of this would have happened to you” I told him honestly.
“none of this is your fault, if I wasn’t being such a little bitch and run away from my problems well I wouldn’t of got an even bigger one would I. so don’t blame yourself for my stupid actions please” I said in one breath then pushed our lips together.
“I love you ben, like so fucking much” I told him.
“I love you too” he answered lightly kissing me on the lips.
I looked at him smiling, “come on let’s get you cleaned up, I think you should just go in the shower” ben looked at me with another panic look. “Don’t worry I meant on your own baby” he smiled then.
I helped ben to the bathroom but left once inside, I knew he wouldn’t want me to see him naked for a while, which I understood. Once I left ben I went and told the guys it was okay for them to come back in which they did. We all sat down in the living area.
“Is he okay” Sam asked looking at me worried.
“He’s in pretty bad shape and he’s frightened of m-m-me” I said feeling the tears starting to flow. Sam came and pulled me into a hug.
“It’s going to be hard for him mate, he’s obviously been through a lot, all he needs at the moment is a lot of support and well understanding”. Sam said trying to comfort me.
“I know but it’s me, he knows I would never hurt him”
“He knows that but it’s going to take some time for him to trust people again okay” Sam told me and I just nodded, he was right after all. We all talked for bit mostly about what we were going to do about the tour, we knew ben was in no fit way to perform and it wouldn’t be rite to do it without him. So we decided to put it on hold for a bit, until he was back to his normal self.
As we were talking ben came creeping out of the bathroom, wearing the pjs I had given him, “Danny” he said in a small voice. I looked round at him.
“Do you want to go bed baby” I asked him and he nodded. I got up and helped him to the bunks. I helped him into bed. I was about to walk off when he said.
“Please don’t leave me”
“Are you sure” I asked, he took a few moments before nodding. This informed me I had to be careful. I slid into the bed next to him. We lay just next to each other for a bit, barley touching. Until he shuffled around and put his head on my chest and he arm around me. I smiled into his hair.
“Night baby”
“Night Danny, love you”
Sign up to rate and review this story