Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Scared of the people he once knew

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 662 words

0Unrated
Danny’s pov
The next week was ruff, ben hardly spoke to anyone including me, and when he did he never said anything about what had happened and no one asked him. It wasn’t that we didn’t care because we all did it’s just we were scared. We knew something bad had happened to ben and we sort of had an idea what but we didn’t have the whole story.
It was just another day of us lounging around on the tour bus, even though we wasn’t playing any gigs, we were writing and still doing a lot of press just without ben. We had told the fans ben was ill so we could play any shows at the moment and that we would just move the dates back.
We were all in the living area watching TV together while ben sat as far away from us as he could, his legs pulled up to his chest. Protecting himself, like someone was going to attack him at any minute. He just stared, at nothing. Showing no emotion. It killed me that my once best friend who was always smiling and joking around had turned into this and there was nothing I could do to help him and if there was I don’t think he would even let me.
It was hard to help someone when they jumped at your touch, how was I supposed to even comfort him. The only time he would let me near him was in bed and that was only because he was scared. It was terrible at night he would always have nightmares, end up screaming and crying. And all I could do was hold him, I could tell him I could make them go away because he knew I couldn’t and so did I.
James jumped up all of a sudden “that’s it I can’t stand this I’m going to get some booze” James said and I understood where he was coming from all we had done this week was sit around none of us hardly talking.
“I’ll join you” Cameron said following James out the door. This just left me, ben and Sam. I looked back at ben he looking fucking terrified.
“You okay ben” I asked him, he slowly turned his head toward me and nodded, I could see the ears forming in his eyes, what should I do, hug him? But he will just flinch. Fuck it he was my boyfriend and he need comforting. I stood up and walked over to where he was sitting, I sat next to him. He looked at me like I was going to hurt him or something, but this didn’t stop me. I put my arms around his small body. I was rite he did flinch which broke my heart but then he rested his head of me and let me pull him into a comforting hug.
“It’s okay baby” I said into his hair. We didn’t say anything for a while, until.
“I’m ruining everything” ben said.
“No you not” I told him, what was he going on about.
“Yes I am, I’m a wreck and I’m pulling all you lot down with me, I’m so sorry Danny” he said and I could feel his tears soaking my t-shirt. “Will you help me, like for real this time?” ben asked me.
“Of course I will baby, but at your own pace okay” I told him.
“I know what I’ve got to do first” he said pulling away from me and looking up, he took a huge breath “I’ve got to tell you what happened, haven’t I?” ben said, I nodded even though I dint want to know but I knew ben need to say if there was any hope in him getting better and back to the person I once fell in love with.
Sign up to rate and review this story