Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Broken but still perfect

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 855 words

0Unrated
a/n - so in this one, ben finally tells the guys. so some cuteness - jess xxox

Danny’s pov
We waited until James and Cameron got back thank god they wasn’t pissed, we all sat down and looking at ben. He was sitting with his legs up to his chest and rocking back and forth. I took his hand and gave it a squeeze.
“Baby you don’t have to tell us if you don’t want to” I told him. He looked up at me.
“But I have to it’s the only way for me to get better” he said looking even more scared than before.
“Okay, but stop if it gets too much alright” I told him and he nodded.
“Well the day I ran off is when it first happened; I didn’t know what to do since I had no money and nowhere else to go. So I walked around for a while until it started to rain, so when I saw a bar, I thought great I would go there for a bit then properly head back here. It was all going okay at first, I just sat there on my own until the guy from the bathroom came, and he looked okay and offered to buy me a drink. But the drink didn’t taste right and after a while it made me feel funny. He grabbed me and started pulling me away, I tried to pull away from him but my body was working against me, so I tried shouting but nothing came out”
Ben said starting to cry. He took a breath and carried on.
“He shoved me into a car and then I blacked out, I woke up in a room handcuffed to a bed, I was naked. I tried shouting again but no one came to help me but then Todd came he jumped on top of me, he said he loved it hard and he was fucking right, the stuff he did to me and the pain was so bad”
Ben fully broke down at the last bit, I pulled him into a hug, I wish I hadn’t told him to tell us now; he was in so much fucking pain at these memories.
“Ben mate, you can stop, you don’t need to tell us anymore” James told ben. I looked at the others, they looked terrible they could see how much pain ben was in and I honestly believed they didn’t want to hear anymore. When ben had stopped crying so bad he answered.
“No I’ve got to carry on” we nodded.
“Well after he fucked me that night he kept me for a few days he just did me over and over again, but then he started sharing me, the people would pay for however long they wanted me. Todd told them they could do whatever they wanted with me as long as they sent me back. Some were nice to me but some just treated me like a piece of shit, I just had to take it all with no complaints.”
Ben said and smiled at me trying to reassure me as he could see I had also started crying.
“So how did you get into that bar, the night we got you” Sam asked ben.
“Well some nights Todd would take me to bars, he said they were easy money just a quick fuck in the toilets, I had done a few that night everything was okay-ish until this big guy came I could tell he would be rough by the way he grabbed me out my seat and pulled me off to the toilets, he pushed me up against the wall and got straight to it, he yanked my jeans and boxers down, he undid his own jeans and shoved himself right into me and fucking hell he was huge. Pain covered my whole body I screamed for him to stop but he just covered my mouth and told me to ‘be a good little bitch’. Thank god it was over quite quickly he just dumped my on the floor and at that moment I just wanted to die, I couldn’t go on like that, I heard someone come in, I thought Todd had sent my next costumer but when I heard your voice I was so relived”
Ben stopped at looked up at me.
“You saved me, thank you”
I looked at ben even though at the moment he was broken and hurt but to me he was still the most perfect human being ever and at that moment I realised that I actually fucking loved this man, I would do absolutely anything for him.
“No baby you saved me” I told him he looked at me for a few seconds then he slowly brought his lips to mine. You know when people talk about fireworks going off when kissing someone, well it was one of those moments, I don’t think I could have been happier.
I loved ben, and I was going to make him mine someday.
Sign up to rate and review this story