Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Everyone’s turning into chicks

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 863 words

0Unrated
a/n - yay so there finally some happy moments in my depressing story :p enjoy - jess xoxox
[**]
Danny’s pov

The rest of that day went more smoothly, ben was a little bit more laid back, unlike before where ben would sit as far away from us as he could, with the same scared expression on his face. No now he was sitting next to me, not touching but still very close he would join in a bit with the conversation. And he smiled the first smile I had seen in weeks. This gave me that little bit more hope, now I believed ben was going to get better, he just needed time.
But some things still hadn’t changed, like bens old problems. Our tour manger brought in fuck loads of pizza boxes, they smelt like heaven. Us lot all rushed like pigs to get some well everyone except for ben who stayed put on the couch; I grabbed a pizza box and went and sat next to him again.
“Want some” I asked putting a piece of pizza in front of him, he looked at it like, and then his went pale and ran off to the toilet. I hadn’t realised but everyone had gone quiet and was staring at me. I got off the couch and followed ben, he was on the floor bent over the toilet, I knelt down next to him.
“Baby when was the last time you ate?” I asked him, he looked up at me with tears in his eyes and shrugged.
“a while” he answered he laughed all of a sudden “it funny just when I thought there was a chance of me getting better, all this shit comes back, I’m really never going to get better am I, forever fucked up” he said, face going sad.
“no you can overcome this, okay” I told him “so to start with your going to get in there and at least try eating something okay” I told him, he gave me a worried look at the thought of having to eat something, “ben do you want to get better” I asked him and he nodded “well then you’ve got to do this baby” I said smiling at him. I helped him off the floor and back into the living area. We sat back down and gave ben a slice of the pizza. After a few bites he looked at me
“I think I’m going to be sick” he said
“No you’re not come on keep going” I said giving him a reassuring smile. He did what I said and finished the slice and smiled at me “told you could do it”. Ben looked into my eyes he was slowly bringing his head towards mine.
“Danny put a film on will you” James said totally ruining the moment, I sent him death glares, ben giggled at me.
“I’m busy get your fat arse up and do it yourself” I told him
“No you were just trying to suck bens face off, now put a film on before I’m sick” James said everyone burst out laughing at this, ben shoved me to go put it on, James the dick ruining my moment I thought while getting up.
“Darling don’t frown, you’ll get frown lines” James said in a camp voice.
Hmm how to annoy James, girly films he hates them, I slid the DVD in without him seeing it and went and sat back down with ben, when the DVD finally started as I evilly grinned at James.
“What the fuck is this, I never knew we were teenage girls now” James said looking at me.
“Oh but isn’t this you favourite because it sure is mine” I said smiling again; James was frowning at me now. “Watch baby cakes you’ll be the one with frown line” I said sticking my tongue out at him. James slouched down into the couch while I laughed.
In was about ten minutes in to the film, I looked next to me at ben he was staring straight at me.
“What’s up” I whispered to him
“Nothing I just missed this I guess” he whispered back smiling. I knew what he meant, it felt nice just us lot hanging out together.
“Something’s not right though” ben said then looked back at the TV. I felt myself smiling, I carefully put my arm around bens middle and pulled him backwards so he was lying on me, I looked at him worried, thinking I was moving too fast and scared him since he had tensed up. But then he snuggled into me, I smiled, my ben was back.
“Yeah the thing that was wrong was you weren’t lying all over me” I said laughing. Ben laughed as well.
“Yup I like it like this” ben said. I kissed his forehead.
“Your adorable” told him, he smiled up at me.
“Not as adorable as you” he said and it was like nothing had happened and we were straight back to where we left of, I couldn’t of been happier.
Sign up to rate and review this story