Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Stupid fucking whore

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 982 words

0Unrated
Ben pov
‘Time laps: one week later’
“COME ON EVERYONE UP, YOU GOT 30 MINTUES” our tour manger shouted repeatedly while walking up and down the tour bus.
“Urgghh” I groaned while rolling over to face away from the annoying sound.
“Morning princess” Danny said, I smiled at this and opened my eyes. I came face to face with Danny, we were only inches apart and I could feel his warm breath on my face.
“Morning baby” I said bringing my lips gently to his. “What time is it” I asked wondering why I was being waked up.
“Urmm around about 4 in the morning, we got to go sound cheek” Danny answered me. Oh yeah it was our first show since everything had happened, and to be telling the truth I was shitting myself, what if I forget how to play the song or I don’t know died on the fucking stage, shit ben calm down. I said trying to reassure myself.
“Mehh can’t we just stay in bed “I asked putting my best puppy dog eyes on.
“As much as I would love that we really can’t” Danny said while I signed “now come on get that hot ass out of bed and into the shower since you take fucking forever” Danny said nudging me up and out of the bed. I laughed and pushed him back into the bed. As I walked off to the bathroom.
Things had gotten better since I had told the guys everything, for one I was a lot more relaxed and not as scared anymore, and somehow after everything that has happened everyone is a lot closer especially me and Danny, we were like a proper couple and I wanted everyone to know that, so that’s why we had agreed to tell everyone at the show tonight, which just made me even more nervous.
Once I got into the bathroom I stripped off and looked at myself in the mirror, I still hated everything I saw but I guess that one was never going to change was it.
I jumped into the shower and started to scum my body until it went red raw, but I somehow still felt dirty, It was like a layer of invisible filth that only I could see but never get rid of. As I scrubbed at my body like everyone other day all I could think off was all the different men, all the stuff I did to them and all the stuff they would do to me. I’m a whore, and that’s all I’m ever going to be for the rest of my life. I thought as I slumped down in the shower and started to cry. And did something that I promised I wouldn’t do again.



Dannys pov
I lay in bed waiting for ben to come back, he had been doing so well, he was eating little bits, he hadn’t been cutting, he was smiling again and talking. Every day he was getting closer back to the ben he once was. I couldn’t wait for tonight’s gig, we are finally going to tell everyone, everyone’s going to know that ben is mine and only mine.
Blood hell that boy takes long time in the shower; he had been 20 minutes so far.
James popped his head into my bunk.
“Mate is ben back yet” he asked.
“Na mate, I’m going to go see what’s taking him so long” I told James while swinging my legs out the bunk, James hand rested on my shoulder.
“You don’t think he’s urmm done anything stupid do you” James asked with pain in his eyes. I looked at him, I hadn’t thought about it until he said that. And without another word I rusted off to the bathroom. I banged on the door.
“Ben you alright in there “I shouted from the other end of the door, but there was no answer, I put my head against the door, I could hear faint sobs. I pushed on the door and was quite surprised to find it unlocked, “baby I’m coming in” I warned him.
I opened the door and slipped inside, I looked towards the shower, and ben was slouched on the shower floor with his one arm covered in blood. I jumped in the shower not bothering to turn it off. I picked ben up off the floor and carried him out to sit on the bathroom floor. His eyes fluttered open.
“I’m sorry” bens voice said quietly. I looked at him, he looked so sad and helpless which was completely different from this morning, what had happened?
“I know baby” I said kissing him on his forehead, I took his arm in my hands and started to clean up the blood, once the blood was cleaned away I looked at his arm in shock. “Baby why would you write that word” I asked him. He finally looked up at me.
“Because that’s what I am” ben answered I looked at him.
“baby you are most defiantly not that, and if you think this because of what happened to you then, well that wasn’t your fault” I told him I saw that he was going to argue back “don’t even think about saying I’m wrong” I told him placing a kiss on his nose “because I’m never wrong” I said smiling. He laughed. “Now go get dressed while I take a shower” I told him helping him off the floor.
Ben looked at me smiling “your already a bit wet” ben said making me look down at myself.
“Yeah smart ass, now out” I said laughing while pushing him out of the bathroom and jumping in the shower.
What was I going to do with that boy?
Sign up to rate and review this story