Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My heart, will you ask for it?

Bulletproof

by Juulez 1 review

With you, I almost feel bulletproof, we're unstoppable!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-24 - Updated: 2012-05-24 - 589 words

0Unrated
Ayee! Awesome people! I have writers block plus im always tired! I'm at school right now on my spare. So yeah, but i promised when I get back imma be bulletproof ! So time for a new chapter! For all yous! I don't know how far i'm gonna go with this story but i do have ideas.
*]
[*



Well you know how it feels after a wild night! A perfect pleasurable night? Gerard made it way better! I had a perfect night with him! The morning felt like a nice dream, I layed on back. It was way colder in here than it was a few hours ago. We didn't cover up because it was too hot ans humid in the room. I looked around for a blanket and found it on the floor. Gerard wasn't in the room though. I checked the time when I covered up in the bed. It was 1:34 p.m . Wow I didn't expect to sleep so long. But of course we didn't get to sleep until after 5 this morning..

My mouth was dry, I felt clean though from the shower I had with Gerard. Just the bed felt warm ans sticky. I didn't care at the moment. I felt way to comfortable to get up again! Where was Gee? I started to miss the feeling of him around me. " GEE! GERARD!? " I called, hopefully he can hear me.
I waited for a few moments but i heard no movement from up stairs. So I cuddled up with another pillow and fell back asleep. I felt like Lazy Frankie today!

;Gee,pov;

Last night was amazing I can admit, I had the perfect boyfriend. I was so happy! Excuse me.. I'm so happy! I awoke in the morning, A big smile on my face, Frankie had his arms still wrapped around me. Sadly, I needed to get up, Gerard Way needed his fix. Of course we were already out of coffee so I had to get up and go for an early walk. The hardest part was to get Frankie off of me. The sadest part was I had to leave him. I know it was only for a little while, but I didn't wanna disturb him and drag him for a coffee run!
So I hurried my sweet ass time! Pratically running there.

I was gone for about 36 minutes! Yes I was counting! I was walking back, with 3 cups of coffee. It burned like hell! But, I was almost home and I'm getting more excited. I walked by a street pole with a poster on it, it was abot a festival gonna be coming to California! With bunch of bands!
Holy fuck! Road trip? We can also visit Bob! This would be great, i put the coffee down and ripped the poster down and took it, I grabbed the coffee and ran the rest of the few steps back. I dropped the coffee on the table! What a horrible thing to do! Coffee abuse!! I yelled! I sat them down and ran to Mikey's room! Hopefully hes home!
Knocking, and barging in, he wasn't! Fuck! So i texted him and Ray to come over. Then I ran to my bed to see Frankie to tell him about the road trip!
I was like a little kid again! Excited! Jumping with joy! I jumped on Frankie
" Oh hey Gee! " he smiled
I was so happy, " Frankie guess what! "


I wish I can make this longer but I have class :( so more later!! Promise! Love yoou peeps!
Sign up to rate and review this story