Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My heart, will you ask for it?

Guessing Games

by Juulez 2 reviews

I might be wrong, I might be right, I'll lie to get you, in my mind.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-05-25 - Updated: 2012-05-25 - 853 words

0Unrated
I don't know about you guys but i know i fucked up a part! I said it was Gee's birthday next month, obviously it passed! If it's July in this story! See what happens when you get high!? -.- LOL ! K but its July! Next birthday i'm celebrating will be Frankies in October! In the story (; soon! I'm enjoying the summer in here tho! Well k hope you enjoy! 



Frank's pov;;

I was in a light sleep, since Gerard wasn't here. He was upstairs or gone, but I didn't mind it that much, I liked all the room on the bed. Until a squealy little girl with black hair came yelling in the house and running and jumping on me! 
Gerard was filled with so much excitement, his eyes were shining, Is he on something? I wondered. He asked me to guess what. What the fuck? 
" Just tell me Gerard! I despise guessing games I never win! " I pouted as he was throwing his arms up in the air, obviously off in his own little world! " EK! ROAD TRIP!!!!!! " He squealed his voice really high, he started coughing! " Road trip? " I asked curiously, trying to read his emotions. " YESH! California! " He had a cheesy smile on his face. His face lightened up. Waiting for my response. " Elope? " I asked.
" NO! Like, a trip, you.. Me! The guys! For summer fun! " 
" porn movie? "
" No! Frank! Here look at this! " He pulled a paper out of his pocket. I looked at it, and blinked a few times to actually notice what the fuck i'm reading! 
It said something about some bands playing at this gig, and they were performing all day. For the weekend. It sounded interesting, it was definately in California. I looked at it for a few moments and looked blankly at Gerard.

" Well? "
I didn't know what to say to him. 
" C'mon Frankie! We can visit Bob while were there! " 
His face dropped. I wasn't really giving him feedback. Gerard got off of me and paced around the room. Without anything said, he walked upstairs.
I felt bad, but I didn't know what to say. I mean it's fucken hot outside! California!? That means a fucken long trip in a car with 3 other boys! 
But, Gee was absolutely stoked for this! And Bob was there , I haven't seen him for a longtime! 
Roadtrip does sound fun, what can go wrong?

;Gee's you know!;;

He looked at me, with that blank stare of unsureness. The same look he gave me when I kissed him. That look gave me chills down my spine. What was he thinking? I didn't know, Did I want to? I don't know.. I went to get some juice and some toast in the kitchen. I waited for Ray and Mikey to show. Even if Frank didn't wanna go.. I still wanted too! I know the boys would too. But, that means leaving Frank if he didn't want to. I sipped on the juice when they walked through the door. They looked sweaty!
" Ew what did you guys do!? " I giggled immaturely!
" Oh shut up! It's so hot outside! You wanted us here! So we ran 5 blocks! No big deal! " Mikey sat down stealing my juice. Ray stood against the wall, " So what's uup Gee? " He asked casually! " Well, I found this poster! And I got a perfect plan! " I reached around for the poster in my pocket, I checked all over. Strangely I checked where usually girls wear bras.. Not sure why... " Aw fuck hold up a second! " I ran to my room, Frank looked at me curiosly. I leaped over him and grabbed the poster agrresively! And took off back up stairs. Just awkwardly!

Frank's pov;;

Awe shiet! Gee's mad at me! Just cause i didn't say anything about his plan! Fuck Frankie! Why do you gotta be so stupid! I moped! I grabbed he pillow and started to suffocate myself. Then I realized that would be a dumb reason to end my life so I sat up and walked slowly upstairs to where I heard familiar voices.

;gee!

" Aye! Okaay, guys sound like a plan? " " Yeah totally" they both said, we all had idiotic expressions! But this was something I looked forward to do! 
" I'm willing to go even if Frank doesn't want too! "
" Why wouldn't he? " Mikey asked
" I told him about it but he looked not interested "
" That's strange! Frankie loves stuff like this and Bob! " Ray said shocked!
" Well, I don't know, it would be for about 5 days maximum! Not like were planning to stay the rest of the summer! " I said, sitting back in the chair. Then I heard stomping and a loud thump from the door slammig! I got up and looked out the kitchen window it was Frank! He was in my boxers! Storming to his house i'm guessing. " Frank! " I yelled. But being the dumb one, I didn't go running to the door like Mikey and Ray did. Frank didn't come back. I obviously was the one who pissed him off! Fuck sakes! I yelled. 


Jü-bag'mofo;; love yous!
Sign up to rate and review this story