Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Does anyone want a song fic written for them?

Rebel Love Song

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 1 review

Brendon is the new kid in a school where Spencer is king.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-05-25 - Updated: 2012-05-26 - 1818 words

0Unrated
I was new in school and as usual I was the outcast. No, no don’t bother to get to know the new kid, who knows you may actually like him. No just keep on judging based on appearances. So what if I wore skinny jeans? So what if practically the only shirts I owned were band shirts? I’m not that bad of a guy! But no one ever felt the need to get to know me.

See I had high school figured out. When you’re the new kid, people make up stupid rumors about you. Have you ever stopped to wonder where those rumors came from? I always have. Who decides just one day, “Oh yeah see that girl over there? Yeah, I’m just gonna go around saying she’s pregnant. Great fun, right? Loads of laughs.”

Yeah, a real bucket of laughs, let me tell ya. It’s just so hilarious, I’m crying.

I cannot hide what's on my mind
I feel it burning deep inside
A passion crime to take what's mine
Let us start living for today

I sat at my desk awaiting the torture of first day jitters. What’s worse than being the new kid in school? Coming right smack dab in the middle of the year. Everyone knew everyone while I knew no one.

Three figures appeared in front of my desk and just stood there until I looked up. Three boys of varying heights stood before me. The tallest one stood on the left. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. The shortest one stood on the right, he had the curliest hair I had ever seen, I swear it was like an afro. The one in the middle was about average height with light brown hair as well. He was one of the most attractive guys I’d ever seen. His face was just…flawless. There was no other way to explain it. And Jesus, his eyebrows, his eyebrows were perfectly sculpted. Never before had I found someone’s eyebrows attractive. Everything about him made my hormones scream.

“What the hell do you want?” I asked.

“We just thought we’d be polite and introduce ourselves,” said the one on the left. “I’m Dallon.” There was something sinister in his voice and something told me they weren’t just “being polite.”

The one in the middle spoke up, “I’m Spencer.” He held out his perfect hand for me to shake but I wouldn’t touch it. I had no reason to trust these boys, and I sure as hell wasn’t going to give them anything they could use to pick on me.

“I don’t bite.” Spencer said with a mischievous smile.

Never gonna change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna stop us
No, not this time

When I saw the new boy in school Dallon and I smirked. We looked at each other with a knowing smile and went over to “introduce” ourselves him. He saw right through our façade though.

“I don’t bite.” Much.

I held out my hand for him to shake but he wouldn’t take it. I lifted an eyebrow at him and shook my head. His tight jeans told me everything I needed to know. His perfectly straightened ebony hair, just the faintest hint of eyeliner, he was definitely gay. Just what I needed.

I put my hand back at my side. “Alright then faggot.”

So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song
Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die
This is a rebel love song

Yeah, it was no secret. I was gay. So what? Spencer acted like it was some terrible thing but I bet deep down somewhere in his heart he’s gay too. Or at the very least slightly attracted to guys. I could see it in his eyes, the way he looked at me; it all looked way too familiar. And as much as he wanted to hide it, I could still see.

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies
I choke on all they had to say
When worlds collide what's left inside?
I hold on tight and hear you pray

I sat at my desk. Two weeks at the god forsaken school and it still wasn’t any different. Spencer and his cronies still taunted and tormented me every day. It was obvious who ruled that school and it certainly wasn’t me.

It seemed that Spencer had sucked a dick or two because he was in leagues with every clique at the damn school. He quickly made me public enemy number one.

I watched Spencer’s perfect form walk in the room. But today was different, he was alone. None of his posse was there to back him up today. He took a seat next to me and I sighed. I knew what was coming. An entire hour of torment from the asshole. Why did he have to look so amazing in those jeans?

The bell rang and everyone hushed as the teacher started talking, whoever the hell he was. I never paid attention. Spencer started scribbling on a sheet of paper and I watched as his perfect fingers looped and swirled writing a message on the pristine white paper.

He slid the sheet over to me and my brows furrowed. What the hell?

Hey faggot.

Really? Wow was he childish.

They say the most homophobic people are actually in the closet themselves, you know. I would get him to admit that he was gay. I could feel it in my bones and I was never wrong about those things. I had a pretty good gaydar.

You wish.

I rolled my eyes. Not as much as you.

Was I flirting? With the perfect specimen that ruined my life at school? So what, he was just a pretty face. They say beauty is only skin deep and in Spencer’s case, that was true.

I’m not a fairy. Not like you.

He underlined the last bit. He was really serious about this. He either really wasn’t gay or really didn’t want to be.

Being gay isn’t a bad thing. I happen to enjoy it immensely.

I watched as he scribbled angrily on the page.

I am NOT gay.

Never gonna change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna stop us
No, not this time

Whatever you say.

Brendon slid the note back to me and I glared at him. I was not gay. Or at least I didn’t think so. I’d had girlfriends before, I’d had sex too. It wasn’t that great but that was just because of the girl. I didn’t love her; sex is about love, right?

I watched Brendon out of the corner of my eye. He really was a beautiful person. His eyes the color of melted chocolate, his lips full and perfect. I wanted to reach over and touch his wonderful silky locks. But I wasn’t gay! A person could feel all those things and be straight, right?

So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song
Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die
This is a rebel love song

Spencer never answered the last note so I wrote a new one. Look I’m just messing with you. It doesn’t matter if you’re gay or straight. I’d really appreciate it if you’d leave me alone about it though. Might as well try to get him to stop, you know?

He read the note and looked at me and I could see the pain evident on his face. He wrote something down quickly and slid the paper back to me.

Text me sometime? He wrote his number down on a separate sheet of paper and handed it to me.

Pretty soon the day was over and I was on my way home. When I got to my room I laid on my bed and pulled out Spencer’s note. I stared at the loops and swirls of his handwriting before actually copying the number into my phone.

Wild and running for one reason
They can't stop us from our freedom
Wild and running for one reason
They can't stop us from our freedom

I sat in my room staring at my phone. Why had I given him my number? What was the point of it? Why would he ever want to text me? All I had done was made his life a living hell. He would never want to talk to me.

I threw my phone down on my desk and laid my head down. I closed my eyes and waited for a text that was never going to come.

Never gonna change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna stop us
No, not this time
I stared at my phone, Spencer’s number displayed on my screen. Should I text him? It could have been a senseless plot to humiliate me for all I knew. I shook my head and gathered up the courage.

Meet me at the park in 20 min. –Brendon

I sent the text before I could change my mind and made my way to the park.

So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song
Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die
This is a rebel love song

I walked uneasily into the park and looked around for Brendon. I saw him sitting alone on a swing and took the swing next to him. “Hey.”

“Hi.” He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and my heart melted.

“So uh…you wanted me to meet you here?”

“I figured if you were going to humiliate me somehow, you’d want it to be public.” He said with a smile on his face, showing that he was only joking.

I chuckled. “Yeah, sorry I’ve been such a jerk.”

He shook his head. “I would say it’s alright, but it’s not. Not really.”

I looked down at my feet. I wanted it to be okay. I reached over and grabbed his hand on impulse. I tangled my fingers in his and he looked into my eyes. “I’m really sorry.”

He leaned his face towards mine and I didn’t back away. It felt natural. It felt right. I stared at his perfect lips and closed the gap between us, leading to the perfect kiss.

Take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song
Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die
This is a rebel love song

I hope you liked it Rosie dear! I really liked writing Brencer omg! lol Seriously though I hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story