Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My heart, will you ask for it?

Bright lights

by Juulez 1 review

I admire this view

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-26 - Updated: 2012-05-27 - 826 words

0Unrated
We finally arrived at my cousin's condo, it was beautiful how the lights made it look surreal. It was this huge building. He said it's at the top, but there was an elevator so we didn't have to carry my stuff up stairs. He said there was guest rooms, but I can fix one into a permant room for myself.

The condo was huge, And the view was amazing. You can see almost across the city. The lights brightened up everywhere so I guess it doesn't feel like it was night. But the sun was already out, the lights would dim out and the only bright light would be from the sun. 
I walked over to the room Benjamin showed me. I carried a bag and pansy in one hand. I opened the door. It was a big room with small stairs that cut through the middle leading up to a king size bed. It had a small couch in it with a flat screen tv. 
I fell inlove with the features, i put down my stuff. Ben arrived at the door with more of my stuff.
He didn't say anything, he just carried on back to his room im guessing. Desperately needing sleep after the long drive we had. I opened a closet and it was empty besides a dresser. I put the little of clothes I had in there, then filled some walls with posters.

After killin' time, I looked out at the view. The sun was almost at it's highest. I admired everything that surrounded me. True beauty for the world. This city, i guess have a New York high. I went to the kingsize and relaxed. I turned on the tv, and listened to a music station. The music put be into a cat nap, 
The time i've arrived in this place I forgot what i've left. It felt like a vague dream. My life felt almost perfect.

" Frank! " Benjamin called me, I got up and walked into the big room. " Yeah?" 
" i'm gonna go work at the shop for a bit, check up on things. You can hang out for a while, i left the address and a number. I also left the address here if you decide to explore.
But the weekend I want you to come check out the shop. Because I don't want you to be lazy, you'll work at the shop! "
Leaving without a word more. I wanted to explore this place, I checked each room. Now where is the bathroom? 

;; Gee's pov

It's been almost a whole day I haven't seen Frank, I kept going to his house. Not even his mom came to the door. Usually she would be there after work. It was empty so quiet. Frank wasn't answering his phone.
I didn't know what to do, but hopefully after this trip he would realize this was nothing. Maybe talk to me again. I was packing for the trip, Ray told me he borrowed his parents car and that we were all set.

This weird feeling washed over me, I needed to find out what was wrong. Where was Frank!? Where was his mom? I was so confused and upset. 
Before I leave, I need to know where he was. I hope he's okay.

We were leaving tonight, it was Thursday, we would be driving all night and then staying at a hotel. We would arrive back in Jersey around Tuesday. 

I think that would give enough time for Frank to think, to figure out stuff out. If he wanted to keep distance and act like a child. He can do that!
He shouldn't act like a little six year old! He should act his age once in a while. Cute can only bring you so far! Stuff he does sometimes, it just makes me question why he does it!


~~

There was an envelope with my name on it on the fridge. I opened it, and read a letter. Obviously it was from Benji, " Frank, since you would be working with me at the shop, i'm giving you a loan. There's enough money here to support you. This loan will be for a year than you would start making money at the shop, from the hours you put in. If you choose wisely on how to spend this money you wouldn't have to work so hard afte that year! Got it? But, this is New York! Go buy a new wardrobe, try something new. Do whatever you want. You're old enough to make decisions. See you later! "

I looked at the money in the envelope. It was in bills.holy fuck! Imma millionaire! 
This smile spread across my face! But, of course I couldn't just spend it all, He's right I needa make good decisions! I took a few bills out and I lockef awaythe rest of it in a safe under the bed.i grabbed my converse and decided to take a walk!
Sign up to rate and review this story