Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My heart, will you ask for it?

Read if you must!

by Juulez 0 reviews

I apologize.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-28 - Updated: 2012-05-28 - 240 words

0Unrated
K so guys, i have plans for this story. Well did. I have major writers block i guess, im just depressed and upset with my life atm! And i feel like i can't carry on. I lovr my chemical romance, and they been a big part of my life a few years ago, and rushing back into this. I haven't been thatclose tp their music and i guess i changed as a person. I would finish this story, i can possibly. I just need a break! From everyone and verything, because its not working for me! I love writing its my passion, but ican't write about frankie and gee or a band. My life is not what i expected, and its personal when it comes to my writing. I write songs and poems and all that shiet, that comes from my heart. And i feel like when i write this story, that i put to much of how i feel for someone in it! That can be a good thing and bad thing and i appreciate that you like my story. But i need time to repair my brokenheart and mind! Before i carry on with this, but for the time being im gonna do that and i should upload...whenever i feel like it. Next week? Month? Year.. Who knows. But i hopenyou understand. I'm sorry..
I'm just an emotional wreck...
Goodbye for now, or forever..
[*Forever never lasts
Sign up to rate and review this story