Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For the love of (insert heroic/religious figure here, in my case Gerard)!

For the love of (insert heroic/religious figure here, in my case Gerard)!

by Two_19 15 reviews

Am I the only person who is sick of this shizz?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-27 - Updated: 2012-05-28 - 578 words

1Predictable
Now I know that I have complained about this before but this time I'm like seriously pissed. Why is it that every fucking story on this site is Frerard? I mean seriously people?! I used to come on this site all the time and there would be a really nice mix of everything but now all I see is this... Maybe Frerard stories should have their own category or something. And most of all I love how eveyone announces the fact like they're the only ones CRAZY enough to do it. Well guess what? You're not!!! We are all fans of one of the most creative bands out there but I don't see how anyone is learning to be creative and different. How can you admire them and write stories like: Oh my gahh my parents/school mates hate me and treat me like shit, then I met the mysterious boy with raven black hair and we fell inlove, and fucked, and everything was all better until he left but then he came back. Like really? I don't want to read it. Not to mention THEY'RE NOT EVEN GAY?! I mean fine that's not a big deal because none of these stories are actually real anyway but VKFEYVFKEYFKAEV!!! It just gets so frustrating! Thank GEEEEERARD that there are stories like The Past Ain't Through With You and Poison, among others, that keep me coming back. I don't mean to be an asshole or anything but I really wish people would spice things up a little bit.

Another small complaint is the descriptions of your characters. I would suggestion to stop with the full on paragraph of what they're wearing. It's not important know they're wearing, lets say: Black ripped skinny jeans, beat up converse, black Misfit t-shirt with white lettering, checkered socks,red bra and underwear, ten bracelets, a heart shaped locket, black nail polish, etc. etc. I really wish I were exagerating but I'm not. You can sneak it in there by saying something like "I started to panic when my black skinny jeans got caught on the fence as I hopped over" or something. And lets face it, a lot of the time I feel like everyone describes the same person. Not everyone has side swept fringe covering their left eye and there are othere types of jeans besides black skinnies. THere are plenty of other eye colors out there besides blue and hazel and just because you have brown eyes doesn't mean they have to be boring or dull. I, for example, love my very common colored brown eyes. When I look at them they are bright like honey and filled with a youthful energy despite the fact that I lead a very dull unhappy life.

I AM aware that I suck at writing and that I may be offending some people, I'm sorry, but I also think I've made some valid points. Feel free to comment away and let your thoughts flow. I'll listen.

And last but not least...

If ANYONE out there has anything to recommend let me know. I like long, well written stories with boy-girl pairings. I'm not a fan of a shit ton of other bands appearing or other random characters constantly coming into the story because it kind of throws it off sometimes. If they update at a steady pace then it's a plus. Or if it's an older story you've read and enjoyed, thats cool too.

Thanks,
Scarr
Sign up to rate and review this story