Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Orange Blossom

Sweet Honey Lips

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki gets a tasty idea to try out with Anna one night. Double surreal lemon for everyone.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-28 - Updated: 2012-05-29 - 1701 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Sixteen: Sweet Honey Lips:

Cooling waters floated everywhere. The wanderer opened his eyes and looked around. Warmth filled his body. His heart began to flutter. The sweet taste of milk filled his mouth. The young man took in the sensation around him.

So good… Suddenly, a small light touched his face. His violet eyes trailed its direction. He found her again. His angel floated in the darkened sea with him. Her light became his magnet. Her russet locks floated around and above her. Even here her scent teased his nose.

She's here! I found her again. He began his swim toward her. His white rabbit looked to be asleep in their darkened water. Despite thing to speed up, he didn't seem to be getting any closer. /I have to reach her, he thought. I have to be with her again. If I can just… The wanderer reached out for her flowy white dress./

Tsuzuki took a moment before collapsing next to Anna on their futon. He took a moment to eye his goddess. She looked like a worn out lotus blossom. Body covered in sweat; softly catching her breath. He reached up and ran his finger along her cheek. A small smile came on his face.

"You okay?" he whispered. Anna nodded at him in a tired way.

"Yeah," she said. The shinigami leaned up and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You are so beautiful," Tsuzuki whispered. Anna closed her eyes. Her fiancé watched her with warmth in his chest. He loved nights like this. Everything felt perfect. Just him and the woman he loved. Suddenly, an idea crossed his mind. Tsuzuki wanted to try this. He sat up on the futon and turned to leave. Anna lifted her head in confusion.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To the kitchen," Tsuzuki said.

"Huh?" his fiancée asked as she sat up. Tsuzuki glanced over at her.

"You're coming too," he said. Anna still looked lost. The shinigami grabbed her hand before she could speak and dragged her along with him. They arrived in the kitchen. Anna still didn't get what was going on.

"Why are we here?" she asked. The woman reached over for the light switch, but Tsuzuki arrested her slender wrist. Anna glanced behind her to see him shaking his head.

"No?" she asked. Tsuzuki brushed aside her hair from her nape. He lowered his head to the warm skin.

"You'll ruin the mood that way," he whispered. The shinigami planted a soft kiss on her nape. His breath on her skin before that made her body quiver. She panted as her fingertips moved from the switch. Tsuzuki pulled back a little bit.

"Good girl," he murmured. "Now, will you keep being good and do as you are told?" He gently lifted her hair and kissed her nape again. He lingered for ten seconds on that one. Anna felt her knees turn to jelly again. Her heartbeat quickened as she closed her eyes.

"Yes," she said. Tsuzuki became excited.

"You truly are a good girl," he said. He put his arms around her waist. His chin rested on top of her head. "Now, lie down on the floor," he ordered. Anna complied without question.

"That's it," her fiancé murmured. He walked over to the cabinets. Anna watched him look through each one.

"Now where is it?" he asked. "Where did I put it?" A puzzled look came over Anna's face. What is he looking for? Tsuzuki paused and smiled at himself.

"Ah," he said as he opened the cabinet. "Here it is." The shinigami pulled out two medium jars of honey. Anna really looked puzzled now.

"What are—?" she began to ask. Tsuzuki shook his head.

"Uh-uh," he said. "Good girls don't ask questions." His fiancée want quiet. Tsuzuki licked his lips.

"Now," he said. "I want a little treat." He glanced over at Anna as she lied there on the kitchen floor. The moonlight through the window highlighted every curve of her naked body. Her form aroused him as it is, but Tsuzuki was curious. He always wanted to see it covered in something sweet and sticky. Tsuzuki sank to his knees before her.

"You know, honey tastes good on skin," he said. Anna opened her mouth to speak, but he held up his hand.

"No talking," he said. "Just listen." Anna slowly closed her mouth. The shinigami smirked.

"That's better," he said. The man opened one jar of honey.

"You have a very sexy body," he said. "I have always wanted to try this." Tsuzuki held the open jar over her.

"Now relax and keep still," he said. "This will be cold." He poured the honey on her collarbone. Anna let out a little gasp.

"Oh," she whimpered. Tsuzuki let the sticky gold trail down to her breasts. He listened as her breath quickened. The man took good time on her bosom. He was the artist and she was his canvas. The thought reawaked his loins. His own heart sped up.

A small giggle broke his thoughts. Tsuzuki's eyes trailed down to his canvas. Anna tried to go quiet. She noticed him watching her and pressed her lips together. Tsuzuki cleared his throat and poured the honey on hers. Next he went back to her breasts to wrap up there. He moved the sticky gold down her cleavage to her stomach. He had to pause when she let off a loud gasp. Tsuzuki sat up watching. Anna looked up at him like a sweet teenage virgin. Tsuzuki folded his arms across his chest.

"Didn't I say no noise?" he asked.

"That tickles!" Anna replied.

"Quiet, angel!" Tsuzuki ordered.

"But…" she tried to protest. Tsuzuki pondered for a way to fix this hitch. His eyes trailed to the half-empty jar of honey in his hand. An idea formed in his perverted mind. Tsuzuki reached down and held her chin. He used his thumb and fingers to pry open her mouth as she said, "But…" Anna went silent. Her fiancé smirked at her. He poured the jar of honey down into her mouth. Anna looked around with her eyes. A rush invaded her half honey-covered body. Tsuzuki drew back the jar and closed her mouth. He waited for five second and opened her mouth again. Tsuzuki pressed his lips against hers. His fiancée's cheeks fired bright red. She felt her whole being opened wide as his tongue invaded her mouth, fishing back the honey. She began to get wet again. When he had collected most of the honey in her mouth, Tsuzuki sat up and swallowed his prize. He grinned afterwards.

"Mmm," the man said. His eyes trailed down to the canvas. "Now will you behave and be quiet?" he asked. Anna gave him a breathless nod. Tsuzuki smirked as he ran his finger along her cheek.

"That's a good girl," the shinigami whispered with tender lust. He finished the first jar on her stomach and set it aside. Half of the second jar covered her thighs, knees, and calves. Tsuzuki sat back to admire his work. He pressed his hands together.

"Thank you for this meal," he said. The shinigami bent down to her neck and took the first lick. Anna quivered when his tongue met her flesh. Stars met his eyes.

"Mmm!" he moaned in his throat. Tsuzuki's licks grew faster. His own member ached for some action. No! I have to finish this meal first. Tsuzuki moved down to her breasts. He took his sweet time there. Anna became wetter with each stroke. Yet, she couldn't scream out.

I am a good girl. I have to be quiet. Anna's heartbeat filled Tsuzuki's head. The sound motivated him to lick up the honey faster. The aroused blood flow in her body heightened his own desire.

I must have more/, Tsuzuki thought. His tongue moved to her belly. Anna couldn't keep still. Her squirming made him eat up the honey faster. He grabbed onto her hips to taste more. Anna's eyes rolled back into her head. She bit down on her lower lip to stay quiet. /I am a good girl! I must be quiet! I must be quiet! Once he finished her legs, Tsuzuki sat up and licked his lips.

"You taste good," he said. "But, there is one place I haven't tried. Do you know where that is?" Anna nodded quickly.

"Oh?" her fiancé asked. "Show me where." She gulped as she spread her legs for a second time that night. Her lover licked his lips as he smirked at her.

"You really are a good girl!" he announced. Tsuzuki lowered his head and took aim.

The wanderer floated upwards from that darkened ocean. He tried in vain to stay where he was. In the end, the sun rays touched his face. The lad opened his eyes to the fresh spring air. Cherry blossom petals blew him forward across the pond. He didn't try to resist this time.

This feels so… natural. He closed his eyes to hear her voice again. Sing to me, my angel! Sing! Sing! Sing! The lad's body became lighter.

When he opened his eyes, a great four-poster bed sat on an island of moss before him. The blackened water surrounded the small lush island. The cool white silk sheets called out to him. Above, a roof of houses protected the bed from the sun. The cherry blossoms landed him on the sheets. Suddenly, the violet-eyed wanderer drew his attention forward. That scent!

The white rabbit from their ocean lied on the bed, waiting for him. The white and black lacy gown and pose sand come hither to him. She gave him a flirty smile. Her reddish-brown locks drew him in closer. The wanderer gave her a little smile.

"I found you, my lover," he whispered. The boy kissed her on the lips.

"Yes, you did," the white rabbit prize said. She kissed him on the lips again.

Tsuzuki snuggled up close to Anna after he finished his honey-coated meal. The woman tried to doze off, but then something caught her attention. She tried to awake up her fiancé.

"Asato-kun!" she whispered. "Wake up! Wake up!"
Sign up to rate and review this story