Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Save My Love For The Summer

Vunerable

by MetalMusicHead 0 reviews

aw babies

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-02 - Updated: 2012-06-02 - 986 words

0Unrated
SAMMIE


He ended the kiss, I looked up at him, he looked so vulnerable. Yet beautiful at the same time. He began to talk, a mille-second before myself.


“Sammie, I’ve needed to tell you this since the moment I met you in your back garden that day. Your fucking amazing and I am completely head over heels for you. I can’t describe what I feel for you, its far stronger than any emotion I’ve ever felt, its mind blowing,.” he said, putting so much emotion into his words it made me want to tear up.


“I feel the same way” I whispered, gazing longingly into those warm eyes that I feel in love with when we met, how far away it seems.


“Sammie, will you be my girlfriend?” he asked.


“Frankie, nothing would make me fucking happier!” I exclaimed, pulling him into a hug, he kissed me gently, it felt so much different than the first time we kissed, I was shocked and excited. Now I’m just overjoyed if that’s an appropriate way to put it. We lay back in the glass, his hands stroking my back, my hands messing with his hair, we had done this a thousand times but never did it mean so much. He kissed me again, different to the last time, this one lasted longer, it was more passionate.


“GET IN THERE LAD!” Gerard yelled out of the kitchen window, causing me to jump out of my skin. We sat upright, coiling away from each other by instinct. Frank stuck his middle finger up at Gerard, who replied with a lazy salute, before walking back to god knows where. I looked at Frank, we held each others gaze for a minute before bursting out into a hysterical laughter.


“Your so cute when you laugh!” I admired.


“Your so beautiful.” he responded, kissing the tip of my nose.


“We should go inside?” I suggested.


“I wanna stay here, stuck in this moment, I know I’ll remember it; the day the most stunning girl I’ve ever met agreed to be my girlfriend” he said, smiling cheerily.


“And I’ll remember this day too. When are we going to tell the others?” I asked.


“Something tells me they already know!” he smirked. He grabbed my hands and walked my across the patio, our fingers entwined. We walked into the living room where we parted, not by choice though- I was attacked by Mikey.


“OH MY GOD I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND FRANK!” he screamed, far too close to my ears. Luckily I managed to prise him off me.


“Mikey breathe! Asthma attacks are serious! We don’t need one in the middle of your living room!”


“You haven’t denied it yet! You too are so together! I was right!” he yelled.


“Okay goddamn, we’re together!” I said, trying to control the blush that was beginning to take permanent residence on my face.


“Aw!” he cooed. I shook my head and walked over to Gerard, I’d probably be able to have a decent conversation with him, he won’t give a shit.


“Hey Gee!” I said, sitting next to him.


“Bitch! Why didn’t you tell me? Instead of getting it on in secret in my back yard!” he asked, not sounding annoyed in the slightest.


“Dude! We’ve only been together five minutes!”


“Believe me, he’s liked you since he threw that ball at your head!” he said, I smiled goofily remembering the experience.


“Oh yeah, why did he throw the ball at my head?” I asked.


“He wanted to get your attention. He was perving over you over the fence!” he said, not sounding like he cared that he was potentially telling Frank’s secrets.

“Bless. I’m glad he did it..”


“He is too”


“But did he really like me from the start?!” I asked, only slightly convinced.


“Yes.”


“That’s mutual” I said under my breath. Okay, I’m giving myself the creeps, what the hell has happened to me?! It’s like my brain has turned to mush, I’m all romantic and that shit.


*


“What time is it?” I asked Frank, after what seemed like an eternity of sitting on Frank’s lap, messing with his hair and paying minimal attention to the gory bloodbath that was happening on his TV.


“Almost midnight, why?” he asked. I am in so much shit.


“CHRIST. I was supposed to be home for dinner and I don’t have my fucking phone! Shit!”


“Hey! it’s alright!”


“I’m in so much crap! I better go!” I said, scrambling up.


“Hey wait! I’ll walk you!” he offered.


“You don’t…”


“Yes I do. I don’t want you walking around alone at this time anywhere, let alone New Jersey! Do you have a death wish?!” he asked, starting to collect his things.


“Fine.”


We said our goodbyes and began our endeavour to my house, hand in hand. I noticed Frank looking at me.


“Frank, why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?” I asked, pawing at my cheeks frantically.


“No there’s nothing there! You just look really beautiful in the moonlight!”


“Aw Frank, your so sweet!” I said. We continued talking about pointless things until we reached my house.


“Well I’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked.


“Yes you will, I’ll knock on for you and we’ll go do shit!” he said.


“That’d be nice” I said, he leant in and gave me another passionate kiss, it made my heart beat and my stomach flutter.


“Goodnight beautiful” he whispered.


“Goodnight handsome” I replied, he walked out of the gate, before going my separate way I waited for him to reach his front door before blowing him a kiss. I walked inside, best night of my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story