Categories > Anime/Manga > Loveless > The Midnight Beast Fanfic 1

How It all began..

by TMBfanfics12 0 reviews

TMBfanfic. About how an ordanary girl met Stefan Abingdon, the love of her life. But Its not that easy theres some problems on the way. And will Jennas past mess up hers and Stefans Futer?

Category: Loveless - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-08 - Updated: 2012-06-09 - 277 words

-1Cliche
I've always been the girl who sits at the back of the class. Who never speaks and spends most her time with earphones in. Blasting music, not listening to anybodies shit. I'm the type of girl you would call weird and out of place. Never knowing what's she's going to do, usually nothing but sill. But that all changed... Quite Funny actually, how one person can change your life...Forever.
My day Started normal. Usual comments form people. But I have grown to ignore it. Break time I had detention. Why? ohh only because some Twat planted weed in my locker. Nothing out of the ordinary. But I was kinda glad, as it was a very bitter day and most people were of school. Stupid flue.I had English Next. ew. Another hour of sitting at the back of the class. Saying nothing. But thats when I noticed him. Standing in the door way. Looking like an absolute god. His hair. OMG his hair. Like nothing I have ever seen before. Perfect head of curls, Just pokeing though his hat. But his fringe, looks quite flat..Maybe he straightens it? Well its still perfect....I mean hes perfect. And his eyes are a hazel colour, and they sparkle so much..I could get lost in the all day long. Oh and the way he dresses, I've never seen a boy wearing so many colours that don't match,but he pulls it off though. I bet that he can pull anything off. He's perfect In every way,but of course I will never get a chance to be his friend. Hes 'popular' matrieal. What am I? A nobody.
Sign up to rate and review this story