Categories > Anime/Manga > Loveless > The Midnight Beast Fanfic 1

Woah Stefan

by TMBfanfics12 0 reviews

Category: Loveless - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-08 - Updated: 2012-06-09 - 355 words

-1Predictable
I was listening to the conversation between the new boy and Mr.. Hine, while hiding my face on the desk, so he wouldn't catch me looking at his perfect self.. "Ah yes, you must be Stefan?" So Stefan was his name. Aww now that's just too cute."Yes sir-" He replied
"..-Ah call me Mr. Hine" There were a few moments of silence then Mr.Hine continued with "you can sit at the back, next to Jenna." As soon as I heard my name, I sat up. But It was too late. Stefan was already half the way to his seat. With a huge smirk on his face. All the girls eyes we gulled on him. But he didn't seem to notice. He was just staring at me, as he took his seat. He gave me a weird look. Kinda 'hey cuteie' stare. His perfect lips moved. I couldn't hear anything,though. I was lost in his eyes agian. I think he said "Hey, I'm Stefan" I just froze. Still staring into his beautiful eyes.
But somehow I snapped back to reality."h-hi I-IM Jenna." He laughed and gave that look again.
"you don't talk much do you"
Was He asking a question? Or stating a fact? But before I could answer... Heather decided to but in. "Oh Jenna never talks. I feel so sorry for you. I mean having to sit next to her all lesson, your going to die of boredom hahahah. Hey why don't you ask if you can sit next to me?" followed by a stupid,fake laugh that some girls do.
I instantly looked away in Embarrassment. But then was surprised at Stefans reaction. "Ohh is that right? Well I'd rather die of boredom, than sit next to some stuck up Bitch whose up her own ass. And I'm sure Jennas just shy? No wonder if everytime she goes to speak, some whore like you interrupts and doesn't give her the chance.... I can tell I'm going to hate this school already." Me and stefan just bursted into laughter. Then I mouthed 'thank you' as Mr Hine Started the class.
Sign up to rate and review this story