Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > dead

I Miss My Frank

by silveremo 1 review

Gerard goes to Mikeys.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-09 - 379 words - Complete

0Unrated
Why had fate done this to me. Why did my life have to be so cruel. Why was Frank MY Frank dead? Who could've been so cruel as to kill him? Maybe they weren't trying to kill Frank... My thoughts where interupted by Mikey, my younger brother, walk through the door.

"You alright man?" Mikey asked me.

"YES MIKEY IM OKAY MY BOYFRIEND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING IS DEAD AND IM SKIPPING AROUND AND EVERYTHING!" I screamed at him. I felt sly but I wasn't in the mood for anything. "Mikes I..." He cut me off.

"Save it Gee I know your upset it doesn't matter. Now come on lets get you home ay." Mikey was always there for me since my parents kicked me out. Then I relised my homes just burnt down. Mikey knew this and he took me back to his for the night.

I loved Mikey but he did way to much for me.

-MIKEYS POV-

I loved Gerard and all but I hated seeing him like this. I needed to help him so I decided to let him stay with me and Alicia. I explained why he was here to Alicia that night. She then walked into his room and I could hear her singing. She was singing one of our song 'THE ONLY HOPE FOR ME IS YOU'

I wanted to help Gerard so I sat down and got a funeral ready for Frank. "Gee can you come out here please?" I asked him I didn't want to upset him but I knew this wouldn't be good.

"Yeah Mikes" Gerard came around the corner with bloodshot tear stained eyes.

"Listen I'm trying to organise Franks funeral and need your apporval. Its the least I can do and Frank deserves a nice send off." I said trying not to cry but a few tears escaped.

"Here I'll help you Mikes. Erm... Mikey... Do you thnk Frank would've said yes to marring me. I was gonna ask him but well ya know." At this Gerard started crying again so I hugged him. I couldn't stand seeing him like this it was eating him. I wanted to tell him Frank is alright but I would off been lieing and he would know that.
Sign up to rate and review this story