Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > dead

The Funeral...

by silveremo 0 reviews

Its the day of Franks funeral whats going to happen (Based on Helena)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-11 - Updated: 2012-06-11 - 502 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard POV:

It was the day of Franks funeral. I was getting ready I was wearing a black suit and red tie. Frank always liked this look best. I also had my nateral hair colour again. I wanted this day to be a dream well nightmare.

We where in the church me and Mikey and a few others. Includeing Ray, Bob, Alicia and Jamia. I loved seeing them all and I was glad they were all here but sad it was because of this. I wanted Frank to just jump up and say "Surprise I'm here!" But it didnt happen.

I stayed silent until I had to read my speech I got up and walked to the coffin. I placed my hand onto it to steady myself and began:
"Me and Frank have been through a lot. He has been my best mate since art school. Where practically brothers. When I saw that he was dead my heart stopped. I had to be dragged out by Mikey. If I had stayed any longer I would be next to him aswell. Honestly I...I...I...I cant do this anymore. Frank come back!" I started crying.

I collapsed next to the coffin and Mikey had to drag me away. He sat me down and then after another half hour of pain, we went outside.

I carried the coffin on my shoulder and I started to sing Helena under my breath. I couldnt take it. I needed people to see that I loved Frank more than the world. They then lowered the coffin into the ground. I just wanted to jump in with him. I wanted MY Frankie back. I wanted to feel his warm lips an cold lip ring against mine, I wanted to hug him and never let go, I wanted to call him mine once again.

"PLEASE GOD GIVE ME MY FRANKIE BACK PLEASE I NEED HIM!" I shouted at the sky. I then collapsed again and started crying. I couldnt help it now.

After the funeral me and Mikey went back to his and I collapsed on to the bed sobbing my heart out. I screamed into the pillow, I cryed and cryed and cryed. Then Alicia walked in and we sat talking for a few hours. Eventually I blacked out and fell asleep on the bed, Alicia put the quilt over me and then closed the door.

Mikeys POV:

I hated seeing Gee like this. I wanted to just swap places with Frank. He was the only one who understood Gee enough that he could get through anything. I missed Frank to though but not as much as Gerard.

Alicias POV:

I wanted Gerard and Frank to be together but I didnt know what to do. I sat on the bed with Gerard and we spoke for hours. I gave him hugs I gave him comforting words everything. I wanted to just swap places with Frank so that they could be together. WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING CRUEL GOD!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story