Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > dead

The First Time I Saw The Grave...

by silveremo 0 reviews

Gerard had finally decided to go and see the grave.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-06-12 - Updated: 2012-06-12 - 234 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerards POV:

I went to the cemetery today. I first went to my nans grave Elena.
"Hey nan. I havent spoke to you in ages. I had a boyfriend you know. His name was Frank maybe you know him. Hes up in heaven too. He died a few weeks ago. He ran into his flaming house and saved his sister. I really miss him. Please can you try and bring him back to me. Please."

After that I went to Franks grave. I just sat there stareing at it for a while. I wanted to dig him up and get into the coffin with Frankie. So I started talking to him.
"Hey Frankie babe, How are you? I'm terrible. I want you back but I know I cant bring you back. Noone can. I want to just grab you and hug you and not let go, I want to kiss you feel your warm lips on mine and your cold lip ring. Oh that reminds me. I bought you this and wanted you to have it." I pulled out a small teddy that had a Misfits tee on. I put it next to his grave and then stood up and went back home to Mikeys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I THOUGHT MAYBE IF ITS SHORTER IT WOULD HAVE MORE EFFECT. I HOPE IT DID. AWWWWWW POOR GERARD THOUGH OH WELL DONT WORRY TO MUCH.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story