Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > dead

Time Lapse

by silveremo 0 reviews

Its been three weeks now since Gerard last saw the grave...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-13 - Updated: 2012-06-13 - 298 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerards POV

I hated not going to see Franks grave but I didn't want to go just yet. I wanted to wait because I knew it would just make me cry again. I missed Frankie the world and I wanted him back but I knew that wouldn't happen.

2 Days later:

I was walking home from school and decided I needed to talk to Frank. So I went to his gravestone. When I got there I saw that Mikey and Alicia had went and put some flowers down. I saw that they where red roses. They ment love. I knew thet loved him but I loved him more. I then saw someone coming towards the grave.

"Gerard?" A soft voice said beside me. I looked up and saw Jenny, Franks sister.

"Hey Jenny." I replied.

"I miss him too, I wish it was me who died it was my fault. I just want to swap places." She explained to me.

"Yeah same Jen, so have you heard from Sian." Sian was Franks best friend who was in the band R.I.P. I loved Sian like she was my sister. I wanted to talk to her to see if she was okay because she took Franks death harder than me.

"No sorry I heard she commited after Franks funeral." I looked at her in shock. Then I said goodbye and walked back to Mikeys. Thats when I saw him. Frank.

I did a double take. It was him. It was Frank. "Hey Gee." I heard as I walked past him.

"Frank is that you?" I asked so confused it couldnt be he was dead. Wasn't he?

"Yeah...Well am a ghost now but its still sortta me." He said I was so happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WILL CONTINUE TOMMOROW SORRY AM TIRED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story