Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > dead

The Ghost Of You

by silveremo 1 review

Frank. Alive. How?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-14 - Updated: 2012-06-14 - 363 words - Complete

0Unrated
Franks POV:

Yes I was a ghost and yes Gerard could see and hear me and me him. Unfortunatly I couldn't tough him I couldn't hug or kiss him. I missed that. I had saw him at my grave with Jenny. I knew that Sian had commited I ran into her in rockstar heaven haha. Naaa am on the run from the guardians. Got fed up of all that shit.

So I walked down the road with Gerard. I explained how I was here and what happened the night I died.

"So you see Gee I didn't die of the smoke, the stupid cunts just didn't check my back where I had been stabbed. I was...Murdered!" I said.

"Wh..What! By who Frankie they wonnt get away with this." Frank just looked down and mumbled something I couldn't hear to me it sounded like he said...Mikey "What babe?"

"Mikey" He repeated at this point I was glued to the floor. How? Why? was all I thought. He couldn't have done it. Mikey knew I loved Frank. But Mikey was a huge Homophobic. I hated that about him. But never-the-less he was supportive up until now. I guess he was trying to get me to be straight by killing Frank. But then why would he have organised his funeral.

Thats when it hit me litterally. Frank slapped me and I relised its because he thought I would check the coffin and find out he was murdered. "Ow! What the fuck man I was trying to work this out but now I've relised. Mikey did it because he wants me straight he then organised the funeral incase I saw you had been murdered. I'm so gonna kill him now!" Then some old cripple turned and looked at me as if to say "Are you alright love?"

"Your right Gee. I over heard him talking to his mate about it." Frank said and then I was angry I walked down the street and through the door. Frank made himself visible to Mikey and me and Mikey ran...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I KNOW PEOPLE ARE FINDING THIS SHIT BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR R&R PLEASE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story