Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Twenty Six - Reunion

by McrmyBVBparawhore 1 review

"I've already become Better Living's property and in a few days, maybe even a few hours, I won't be me anymore."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-09 - 2631 words

0Unrated
A/N I'm getting pretty good at updating on time... even though this is only the second time that I'm updating on time... you know what I mean! Anyways, so like I said last time, this chapter is where the dramatic shit starts here! Thankies to Chemical_30 for reviewing and if you can, please review I love hearing what you all think! Sorry for any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Twenty Six - Reunion



"Promise me you'll be good for grandma and grandpa?" Static cooed at her small child while holding his small, dimpled hands.
Her son beamed at her, smiling from ear to ear with a single tooth stood on it's own. Static picked up her son and sat down.
"I know you probably don't know what I'm saying, but I love you, Zacky," She contined to coo. "I love you and your daddy sooo much. Yes I do."
He smiled and his tiny fingers gripped strands of his mother's dark hair.
She kissed his forehead and hugged him a little tighter, knowing that it was possibly the last time she ever saw her son.
Kobra walked over to his fiancé and son.
"We'll make it out alive, right?" Static worried.
"You were the one who had to convince me that we were gonna make it yesterday." He smiled.
"I know, but I need my almost husband to comfort me." She smiled back.
"We will. We'll have to, Iris." He said, using his fiancé's real name instead of her Killjoy name, Static Angel.
"I know. I guess that I'm just nervous."
"You can always just stay behind with Zack and the rest. I know they won't mind if you-" She cut him off and smiled.
"It didn't work yesterday and it's not gonna work today. I'm going with you, Kobra."
"No harm in trying, right?"
She smiled.
"I think daddy's being stubborn again." She looked at her son and he looked back at her while his fist was in his mouth.
"Hey, I only want you to be safe."
She smiled. "I know. I take it that everyone's saying goodbye to eachother like we are to Zack?"
He nodded. "Yeah, they are."
"How's Poison doing?"
"He doesn't want to leave Bandit, but then again, we don't want to leave Zack either."
She nodded. "I can understand why he doesn't wanna leave her. None of us want to leave our kids."
He wrapped his arms around her waist.
"If anything happens to us, which I know probably won't, then I love both of you. I love both of you so much."
"We obviously love you, too."
She kissed Kobra's lips with her own and closed her emerald green eyes, that her husband adored.


Before they left, Kobra walked over to his older brother by three years.
"Can I talk to you for a second?"
Poison nodded. "Yeah, sure."
They walked outside of the diner so that they could have more privacy.
"Look, I just want you to know that if anything happens to me while we're at the Better Living headquarters, then I need to ask you a favor. I need you to watch over Zack and Static. I'm not saying be Zack's father, but you're closest that he'll have and I know that Static'll probably need help with him for a little while. I love Zack, I love him so much, but me and Static only just manage with him. He's a handful. I just need to know that if something happens to me, then you'll help them."
"Kobra, even if you didn't ask me to do that, I would've done it anyway. Zack's family and so's Static. The only thing I'll ask if is something happens to me, take care of Bandit."
He nodded. "I will."
The two brothers hugged eachother, not knowing if they'd ever see eachother again.
"I love you, Mikes." Poison sayed, using his brother's real name.
"I love you, too, Gee."


Just before they were leaving, Death pulled Avenger to one side.
"Venger?"
"Yeah?"
"You scared?"
"Terrified. You?"
She nodded. "Yeah, terrified sums it up, but I know that I'm getting Lexia back. It's worth feeling fucking terrified so we can get her back."
He kissed her forehead. "I know it will."
She decided that she could just cut the the chase, there was no point in making small talk.
"Venger, I love you."
His heart soared when she said those three words, but it quickly passed when he realized that she probably only meant it as a friend. That was all it ever meant.
"Love you, too, Deathie." He said, almost jokingly while smiling.
"No, I mean it. I'm in love with you, Avenger."
"Don't fucking joke about that, it's not funny when you know that I'm actually in love with you, Death. If anything, it's kind of cruel."
"I'm being serious. I love you."
"Why the change of heart all of a sudden? Whenever I've tried to bring up the L word, you've just said you only think of me as a friend and you only love me as a friend. Why are you saying this now?"
"Because I've been confused. Incase you're forgetting, I've never really had friends. Sure, there's the Fabulous Killjoys and my sister, but you were my first ever best friend, Avenger. I thought that the love I felt towards you was normal. I completely understand if you're mad, I mean you've been saying you love me for a fucking long time and all I've done is hurt you because of that. I just thought you should how I feel about you. I love you."
He paused and he didn't know what to do. Did he say he loved her, too? Did he just walk away? It was true, she'd put him through a lot of shit because he loved her and because she didn't know she loved him back, but it didn't change the fact that he loved her, so he did what he wanted to do. He kissed her.
Even though they'd kissed countless times before, it felt like their first real kiss. The other kisses were out of lust most of the time it was because they were horny and just wanted sex, but this time, it was because they were in love.
He pulled away for a second, but their foreheads were still pressed together.
"You're an idiot sometimes." He said, smiling.
"I know. So are you."
"I can't say that's not true."
They kissed again, but this time, Death wrapped her arms around his neck and Avenger held her body close to his.



The journey to Battery City felt extremely slow for Party Poison. All he wanted to do was be with his wife again, so the second he got there, Poison, Cyandie, Death and Avenger pulled out a map of the Better Living headquarters.
Once they knew where they were going, nothing was going to stop Poison from finding his wife and from Cyanide finding her husband.
Before they even go to the elevator, they where joined by about ten Draculoids, but they knew that something'd be wrong if they didn't have a run in with some of the masked soilders.
They all pulled out their guns, ready to fire them at the obsticle that was in the way of them finding Lexia and Bob.
The Draculoids went down one by one, their nonexistant lives ending quickly and painlessly.
Avenger grabbed Death's hand and they exchanged a quick smile, but none of them said one word to eachother. They just wanted to get them back and everything to go as smoothly as possible.
According to the map, they were on the sixth floor. It didn't say which room had which person inside, so they knew they'd look through every room on the sixth floor if that's what it took to find Lexia and Bob.
"I think it's best if Cyanide and Avenger go and search the rooms for Bob while me and Death try to find Lexia."
"I wanna stay with Avenger."
"Yeah, I wanna stay with Death, too."
"It's best if we travel in groups, that way-"
"It's fine, you, Avenger and Death go look for Lexia. I'll go look for Bob."
"You're sure?"
She nodded. "Positive."
"When you've got Bob and Jeremy and when we've got Lexia, meet us on the ground floor, okay?"
She nodded again. "I will. Good luck."
He smiled at her a little. "You too."
And then, they went their seperate ways.



Kobra, Static, Ghoul, Lo and Jet quickly made their way to the medical area in the Better Living centre. They were wearing scrubs, just like every other doctor, but they didn't blend in as nicely as they would've liked to. Because Static had bright red streaks in her hair, Kobra had both blonde and brown in his har and Ghoul's and Jet's was longer than most men in Batter City, it was pretty obvious that they weren't real doctors, but it was good enough for now.
Static slid her hand into Kobra's. He looked at her and they both exchanged a smile.
"Love you." She mouthed.
He kissed her hand. "Love you, too." He mouthed back at the woman he loved.
Jet found the room that they needed to be in.
"It's this room." He wispered to them.
They all walked into the room one by one.



Cherri, Lie, Attack, Hurricane, Lypse, Pen, Devi, and Pony straightened up after killing a couple Draculoids that just happened to get in their way while they were at the Better Living headquarters.
"Ready?" Attack asked all of them.
"Ready." They all agreed.
"Okay then let's do this shit."



Thirty minutes later, Avenger knocked down one door while Death and Poison knocked down a different ones so that they could try and find Lexia.
"Found anything?" Avenger asked Poison and Death.
"Nope, you?"
Poison shook his head. "Nothing."
"There's only a few rooms left now." Death pointed out, a little breathless from breaking down doors.
Poison looked around, he decided to try the second to last door. He knew that it'd be harder to break into that particular door because it was made of steel, unlike the other doors that they'd knocked down.
"How the fuck do we even get in there?" Avenger questioned.
Poison looked around for anything that'd be strong enough to break the door, but he failed.
"Wait, I've got an idea." Avenger pulled out his gun and shot the hinges on the steel door. He shot at it a couple times before it opened.
Death smiled at Avenger, blushing a little. He smiled back.
Poison was the first to walk into the brightly lit room. He looked around until he saw an extremely familiar girl in the corner of the room. It was Lexia.
"Lexia!"
She opened her eyes only to be shocked by the person who she saw infront of her.
"G-Gerard?"
He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.
"What the hell are you doing here? You shouldn't be here. What about Bandit? Who's with her? Is she okay?" She said, looking Poison in the eyes.
He smiled. "Bandit's fine, she's at the diner with Grace, Dr. Death and everyone else."
"Then why are you here? Are you trying to get yourself killed?"
"I don't care, I had to know that you were okay."
That was when Lexia realized that she was angry. Because she was angry, that meant that she was feeling emotion, which hadn't happened for at least a week. She smiled. Was Poison having this effect on her? Or would she feel the same way if she saw someone she used to know before the chip was inserted?
"What is it?"
She just kissed him in response, but she quickly pulled away and said, "I love you."
"I love you, too. I love you, too." He repeated with his arms wrapped around her.
"Death?" Lexia said when she saw her little sister.
Poison pulled away so that Lexia could hug her little sister.
"Fuck we've missed you, Lexia."
Lexia took a deep breath. "I've missed you, too, Vaimey." She said, using her sister's nickname from before Better Living.
She pulled away from her sister so that she could look at them all.
"Just... God, why the fuck are you here?"
"I already told you, we came here to get you back."
"You don't understand, you don't know what Better Living have done to me, they've fucking-" Poison cut her off.
"We know what they did, they recorded it then broadcasted it to anyone who owns a t.v in the Zones. They recorded what happened to you, they showed us how they fucking tortured you."
He kissed her forehead gently.
"I won't let them hurt you again."
"Can I talk to Death and Avenger for a second in private?"
Poison was confused.
"I'll need to talk to you too afterwards."
He nodded slowly. "Okay, I'll watch out for Dracs."
He left the room.
"You're together, aren't you?"
"Um . . . a little." Avenger said, unsure of where Lexia was going with this.
Lexia smiled at the boy her little sister was with. "Relax, I'm not mad or anything, I'm happy for you. I just . . . I need to know that you're happy, too." She said, looking directly at Death.
"Of course I'm happy with him, why wouldn't I be?"
She shook her head. "No reason, I just wanted to make sure. Could I talk to Avenger privately? I'll only be a second."
"Um, sure, I'll go wait with Poison."
She got up and walked outside so that she was watching out for Dracs with her brother-in-law. She was a little confused as to why she wanted to talk to him privately, she'd never particularly talked to him before, she didn't know why that'd changed all of a sudden, but she didn't think too much into it and let it go.
"Avenger, I need you to keep a secret."
"Okay, sure."
"I can't leave here. I mean, of course I want to, but I can't."
"Why is that?"
"Because the damage has already been done to me, I've already become Better Living's property and in a few days, maybe even a few hours, I won't be me anymore. It takes a while for the chip to adjust and to take over. After it's taken over, the only thing I'll want to do is kill people. If you take me back, I'll only end up hurting all of you and trust me, that's the last thing I ever want to do. I'll hurt you, Death, Poison, who knows, maybe even Zack and Bandit. You have to understand that I can't do that."
"What if there's a way we can make you better, what if-"
"I can't count on 'what ifs' and 'maybes' when it comes to the people I love the most, Venger. Even if there's a possibility, then I won't do it because there's still the possibility that I'll hurt someone who I care about. I'm not risking that."
He nodded. He understood what she was saying.
"So what I'm asking to do is when I'm gone, when I'm not me anymore, I need you to make sure that Death won't do what she did the last time. Make sure that she doesn't turn to alcohol or anything like that, that she doesn't focus on the fact that I'm gone, just make syre that she's happy. Can you do that for me?"
He nodded. "I'll do it, Acid. I promise."
He hugged Death's older sister. "Thankyou." She wispered.


A/N PS, I might update again tomorrow 'cause I have the other chapter ready... meh, let me know if I should or not ;)
Much love
-Mxo
Sign up to rate and review this story