Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Know It's Wrong, But You Believe It Anyway

Let's Hear The Other Side, Shall We?

by KeepCalmAndPanic 3 reviews

Brendon and Jon's perspective. A little Rydon and a little Joncer.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-06-11 - Updated: 2012-06-11 - 577 words

0Unrated
~Brendon's POV~

I was sitting in front of my laptop when the front door swung open.

I saw Ryan standing in the doorway, tears running down his cheeks.

I got up and rushed over to him as he started crying.

I closed the door and held him and comforted him.

When he seemed calmed down, we relocated to the living room floor. I asked him why he came to my house crying and obviously upset.

"Well, I went out to get some food and shit, and when I came back, I saw Jon's car in the driveway. So I thought, 'Oh, all right. Jon's here to hang out and stuff.' But when I got inside, Spencer and Jon were on the couch... making out."

"Wow, Ry, that's--" I started.

"Jon was, like, laying on top of Spencer, and Spencer had his hands completely tangled in Jon's hair. And Jon opened his eyes and looked at him with such... lust-filled eyes... Shit. He loves Jon more than me... Fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuck. FUCK!!"

"Ry, calm down.."

"This is all my fault. They're probably, like, fucking or whatever. God, what do I do, Br--"

I didn't let him finish before I kissed him.

God, did I miss those lips.

What surprised me most was how he kissed me back so naturally.

Ryan pulled back and looked sad.

He said, "Listen, Brendon. I know we dated for a little while, but I'm not leaving Spencer. Especially not for you. No offense."

"Oh... Well, then, I guess you should go." I replied, standing up.

"No. I can't go back yet. Can I stay here tonight?" He looked up at me, a pleading look in his honey eyes. "Please?"

"Yeah. You can sleep in the guest room. It's right next to my room." I sat back down.

He scooted closer to me and hugged me.

"Thank you." He pulled back and kissed me again.

I kissed him back.

When he deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me down over him, I knew he was mine for the night.

All I thought was, This will be fun...


~Jon's POV~

Right after I hung up the phone with Spencer, I started to think that this could be my way to tell, and possibly show, Spencer how I honestly feel about him.

Which is that I love him.

A lot.

Not like, "I-love-you-like-a-brother" kind of love. But, the other kind.

So, this is what happened:

I got to Spencer's house a little too early, but he said it was fine.

Ryan was just leaving the house and said he'd be back in a bit.

So Ryan left and I started telling Spencer what I thought he should do about the whole mess with Ryan and Brendon.

We talked for a few minutes and I saw my chance.

It's now or never. I thought to myself.

So, I leaned in toward him and he didn't move aside. No, he did exactly what I wanted him to.

He leaned forward.

We kissed.

Then we made out.

I didn't hear the front door open. Or Ryan's footsteps making their way over to us.

But I heard him yell.

I instantly felt like shit for making Spencer do that.

Ryan yelled and then left. Spencer sat with his head in his hands.

I left after a few minutes.

Don't think I didn't regret that. Because I did.

And I still do.


END OF CHAPTER FIVE
Sign up to rate and review this story