Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Know It's Wrong, But You Believe It Anyway

Birthdays and BIG Questions

by KeepCalmAndPanic 2 reviews

Spencer's birthday party. Ryan gives Spencer his present. What could it be?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-28 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 693 words

1Funny
~Spencer's POV~

It was finally my birthday. Ryan told me he had a special surprise for me and I couldn't wait to see what it was.

Later on that day, we were having a party at the house. It was small, but fun. The people who came were just Brendon, Jon, Pete, Patrick, Joe, Andy, and a few other friends.

Everyone started getting there at around 8 p.m. and the party really kicked off at around 9:30.

There were a few people there that neither Ryan nor myself didn't know. Pete probably brought them. He knows a lot of people.

There was quite a bit of alcohol there, most of which was drunk by Pete and his friends.

Ryan didn't drink much. He never did. Not since his dad... died. He never really got over that.

I drank some, but not a lot. I didn't want to be drunk when I got my surprise.

At around 11 or 11:30, I was in the kitchen and I didn't want to be. Patrick was all over Pete.

They were obviously both extremely drunk. Pete was sitting on the counter with his hand in Patrick's back pockets, and Patrick literally had his hands down the front of Pete's jeans.

I was just about to leave when someone touched my shoulder.

"Hey there, birthday boy." I heard a woman's voice say.

"Hey, Hayley. How's everything?" I said, turning to face her.

Hayley is famous, too. She's got an awesome band, Paramore, and she herself is pretty awesome.

"Everything's pretty good. New album just came out in June, and it's doing really well." She said, running her hands through her bright orange and yellow hair. "How 'bout you?"

"It's going pretty well here, too. Ryan says he's got a surprise for me, but I don't know what it is."

"Well, what's the point of a surprise if you know what it is? Then there's no surprise." She said, shrugging her shoulders and walking away.

I walked out of the kitchen to find Ryan pacing up and down the front hallway whispering to himself.

That's odd. I thought. Then again, Ryan's pretty odd. Hey, that'd be a good album title....


~Ryan's POV~

I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to ask--

"Hey, Ryan! Oh, sorry. I interrupted. I'll go." Someone said to me.

"No, it's okay. I'm just thinking." I told them, looking up to see it was Hayley Williams.

I've known Hayley for about a year or so. She's really cool. I hadn't seen her in forever then, so I was happy to see her.

"Okay. So, whatcha thinkin' about?" She said, walking closer to me.

"Spencer's surprise."

"Oooohhhhh, what is it??" She asked, bouncing up and down slightly.

"You can't tell him or anyone else, okay?" I told her sternly.

"Yeah, I know."

"Okay. I'm gonna ask Spencer--"

"Hey, Hayls, we're gonna get going. If you want to come, come now." Jeremy said to Hayley.

"Yeah, I'll be right there! Sorry, Ry. Call me later and tell me, okay?" She said, hugging me.

"Yeah, I will. Bye, have fun with the guys." I said, and she turned around and waved to me as she walked out the door.

Okay, now's the time, Ryan. Now or never.

I walked into the crowded living room and tried to find Spencer.

I finally found him talking to someone and I yanked on his arm to pull him away. I signaled to the DJ guy to stop the music. Everyone stopped talking and moved aside as he and I stood in the middle of the room.

"Spencer, you know how much I love you, right?" He nodded. "Okay, good. I love you so much that I'd be willing to spend the rest of my life with you." I got down on one knee and continued speaking as Spencer's eyes went wide. "I don't know what you're planning on doing with the rest of your life, but I'd like for you to spend it with me."

"Ry..." He started.

I pulled out a small box from my pocket and opened it, revealing a ring.

"So, Spencer... Will you... Marry me?"


END OF CHAPTER SIX


























Sign up to rate and review this story