Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday(sequel to TMWWGFH)

Dead!

by killjoy_lockandload 1 review

Hazel has thoughts, James cheers her up and hey something tragically delicious happens. Title is My Chemical Romance.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2012-06-11 - Updated: 2012-06-12 - 1412 words - Complete

0Unrated
Here's chapter three! Sorry it's been so long! I've been better, less busy and guess what? ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL! Which means more time for writing woot woot! I also have another story that's not My Chem related I'm working on :) Once I get to chapter 5, I'll post it. Kay enjoy ;) xox

Hazel’s POV
We got back to the house and I went downstairs to change.
Once I was down to my bra and panties, I looked at myself in the mirror. I’m regretting this baby. I know I have to do what’s best for me but Frank is so excited about this baby. I want to get rid of this baby. I’m too young. I mean I’m too young to get married but hey, a baby, that’s a life decision man.
I got changed into some comfy clothes(my usual), went into the bathroom to wash my face and went back upstairs to see Frank, Mikey and Ray with their instruments.
"Wow, where’d you guys get them?"
"While you were downstairs, I went to my house and in the basement because that’s where we used to play and we got our instruments."
"Well aren’t you the best?"
"The best person ever!"
"Well I am marrying you so, yeah you are the best."
"Oh stop it you!"
I kissed his cheek and sat on the couch next to James.
"What are you doin’ bestest friend in the whole wide world?"
"Stop. You aren’t five, ya weirdo."
"What if I was?"
"That would be a problem. Anyways, going through these songs that the guys wrote a while ago and some of them aren’t half bad. Like this one! What is it? Skylines and Turntables?"
"Turnstiles."
"Oh. AND! This one! Early Sunsets Over Monroeville."
"Dude, Gee remember writing those?"
"Hell yeah. Did we ever play a show with those? I don’t remember."
"Like two. You were too drunk to remember."
"Oh."
"Frank, was anyone there your first show?"
"Maybe like 10-15 people and the second show there had to be at least 30 people. We played at the smallest club who accepts local acts like all the time. So it really wasn’t that great."
"Well maybe this time will be better."
"I hope."
"I’m glad your so supportive of this. Thank you."
"Why wouldn’t I be? If you’re happy with it, then I am too."
He smiled at me and turned back to the guys so I took this opportunity to talk to James.
"Hey James, can I talk to you downstairs for a second?"
"Sure Hazel."
We walked downstairs and I shut and locked the door behind us.
"What’s on your mind?"
"This baby."
"What about James Junior?"
"Well I-did you just say James Junior?"
"Yeah, but besides that! Continue."
"Well, I don’t know if I want it anymore. It seemed awesome at the time but to be honest James, I’m not ready to take care of a baby."
"Well do you want to get an-"
"No. I want to put it up for adoption. Someone who wants a baby and can love it and give it everything I may not be able to give it. Those people who want a baby that can’t have one, they’d be so happy to finally get what they’ve always wanted."
"But then you have to live with that burden your whole life. Knowing you have a child that you gave birth to somewhere out there in the world. Plus, what if they didn’t treat it as good as you’d expect? What if when it was a teenager, they neglected it or abused it? What if you’re just scared? You could do anything that a mother who wanted a child could do. You could give it love, a good home, a good life. It won’t get neglected and beaten or anything like that because you already went through something of that nature and you know what you can do better. Think of Nay, she raised you pretty damn good. Take what she’s taught you and put it to your advantage. I trust you Hazel, and those four other guys in the living room? They trust you too. We will be here to help you."
"Thanks James. I just wish things could go easily. But I guess that’s why life isn’t fair eh?"
"Eh. I understand you completely."
"I love you James."
I gave him a big hug.
"I’ll be up in a second, I have some thinking to do."
"I love to Hazel. See you in a bit."
He unlocked the door and left the room. Once I was sure he was up the stairs I locked it again.
I flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone next to my pillow. I had at least 2 new calls and a few texts from my mom and Auntie B.
So I listened to them.
Well the first one Auntie B was pretty fucking happy something like “The bastard is dead” and the other from mom in hysterics saying he’s gone.
I called Auntie B to see what’s up.
"Hey Hazel! I was hoping I’d hear from you!"
"Hey B, what’s going on?"
"Your fucking bastard of a father fucking finally died!"
"REALLY?!?"
"YES!"
"Okay I mean it’s good news but I mean we can’t going around being happy clowns, we need to be a bit sincere for my mother."
"I know, but he won’t bug you or your precious boyfriend."
"Well Auntie B, I have more news."
"What?"
"You won’t believe this but I’m engaged to Frank!"
"WHAT! Hazel oh my fucking jesus! What? When! How! Spill! I’m so happy for you!"
"Yeah, thanks. Well we went out for dinner, me and the guys and well after a little bit he got down on one knee and proposed to me."
"You said yes! Oh my god Hazel! I can’t believe this! I’m sooo happy for you! Baby girl, you’re growing up! A baby and a fiancé!"
"I know crazy right?"
"Hell yeah! Alright! I’m going because I have to do some stuff for your mom. I suggest you call her. Don’t tell her the good news yet. I’d wait. She’s pretty broken."
"Okay. Thanks B! Love you."
"Love you too dear."
click
Time to call mom
"Hey mom"
You could totally tell she’s crying.
"Hazel baby. Your dad. I know you didn’t like him and I know what he did to you was cruel and totally out of context, but baby, I loved him."
"I know you did mom, that’s why you believed him over me."
"I’m sorry about that."
"Save it mom. I don’t need that bullshit. I have a lot going on with me as it is."
"Like what?"
"Well B told me not to tell you now, but I’m engaged to Frank."
"WHAT?!?"
"Yes mom. I’m engaged to the wonderful Frank Iero. Sometime in the future I’ll take the name Iero and live happily ever after with our child."
"I’m happy for you baby, I really am. I guess my baby isn’t a baby after all. She’s all grown up."
"B just said that."
"It’s weird isn’t it? Becoming an adult? Anyways hun, I need you to help me clean out your father’s stuff in the attic and his closet. Separate the things to toss and keep. I’m moving with your aunt soon."
"Okay, um is Sunday good? I could stay up Sunday and come back Monday. The guys will be at school anyways."
"That sounds fantastic. If Frank wants to come with you, that would be fine."
"Thanks mom, if it’s not too much to ask, how did dad die?"
"Alcohol poisoning. He drank and drank and it finally caught up to him."
"Oh. Tragic. Well I’ll see you Sunday mom."
"Bye dear."
"Bye."
FUCK YEAH THE ASSHOLE DIED! Wait until I tell the guys!

Chapter three done! Woo! Hazel's dad gone! Bye! No more will he harm these delicate flowers!...Did I really just say that? Anyways I hope you liked it and I got my sister into the world of fan fiction! Fuck yeah! Thanks for reading ;)xo
Sign up to rate and review this story