Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday(sequel to TMWWGFH)

Smells Like Teen Spirit

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Pretty songs, plans for Monday,Frank's thoughts, horizontal polkas, torfro gone flat&more. Title is Nirvana.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-06-14 - Updated: 2012-06-15 - 1233 words - Complete

0Unrated
4th chapter woot! Anyways so some interesting stuff happens in here. *Sex is mentioned, it happens in the story I just didn't feel like writing the smut! So don't get your engines started ;p* On that note, Enjoy ;) xox
Hazel’s POV
I walked upstairs and I heard the most beautiful sounds coming from my living room.
They were playing a song. It was so pretty.
I peaked in and listened until they finished and walked in, they were all full of smiles and high fives.
"Sweet song dudes."
"Hazel! You heard that?"
"How could I not? I was only outside the door."
"Oh."
"SO! I have news! Like huge, gigantic, good fucking news!"
"What!"
"MY FATHER DIED!"
I know it sounds really weird to say, but if I didn’t know any fucking better, I deserved to be happy.
"Hell yeah! Now you don’t have to worry about that fucking bastard anymore!"
"I know right!"
"Anyways, so on Sunday, I have to go to CT to help my mom pack my dad’s shit. She’s moving with B since she’s alone. I know James you have to come with me because you have to get back to school. Frank, you have an option! Come with me and help pack shit or go to school on Monday. I’m staying Sunday and leaving sometime Monday."
"Fuck school, I’ll help."
"What about us?"
"Gee, you have the most important job! Going to school and holding down the fort!"
"And me?"
"Mikes, you can get my schoolwork yeah?"
"Sure leave Ray out. I see how it is Hazel."
"Shut up! I need you to make some extra keys to the house! Ya know, so you dorks can get into the house."
"MIKEY DOESN”T GET ONE!"
"Ray, I will cut you."
"With what? Your straightened hair?"
"No, I’ll burn you with the flat iron!"
"I’d like to see you try."
"GUYS!"
"Sorry."
"So yeah, sound good to everyone?"
"Yup!"
"Cool!"
They started putting away their instruments and what not and Frank came over to me and sat down.
"So what are we doing? Just packing it into boxes or?"
"We’re separating what needs to be tossed and what can stay. Whatever’s important to my mom, it’s going with her and whatever she still wants to keep but isn’t that important is coming back with me to go in the attic."
"Gotcha."
He leaned his head against my shoulder.
"Can we talk in your room for a second? I have something on my mind."
"Sure babe."
He took my hand and led me down. We got down there, shut my door and sat on my bed.
"What’s on your mind?"
"This baby of ours."
"Hold it there. Let me guess, you’re having second thoughts, you don’t know if you’re ready and you want to respect my decision in anything I do?"
"Yeah, how’d you know?"
"Because I had second thoughts earlier. I talked to James and I had said something almost like what you’re telling me now. But I believe we could do this. Think about it this way. Let’s say we gave the baby away, we’d have to live with the regret. Knowing our child was out there in God knows where, wouldn’t you feel bad? What if it wasn’t being raised right, how would you feel?"
"True. I’d feel pretty shitty. You’re right. Thanks babe."
He pulled me into a long kiss.
"Frank would you do something for me?"
"Anything."
"Fuck me until the bed breaks because this girl is horny as fucking fuck."
"Gladly."
Ray’s POV
"Hey Mikey? Why do you straighten your hair so much?"
"So it doesn’t end up looking like yours, princess fro fro!"
"I am NOT princess fro fro!"
"Tell it to the judge torfro."
"I wonder what it would be like to straighten my hair."
"You want to find out?"
"Sure."
"My stuff is over there, get my straightened and plug it in."
"Okay."
Gerard’s POV
"James, where’s Frank and Hazel?"
"Downstairs talking I think. Want me to go check?"
"It’s okay, I’ll go."
"I’m coming with."
"Whatever floats your boat."
We wandered downstairs and we got to Hazel’s room and opened the door
"Hey du-"
We looked in the room and Hazel was in sweatpants and her bra and Frank was in boxers laying on his stomach. He has scratches all over his shoulder blades and Hazel had a ton of hickeys down her neck and along her collarbones. The room smelt like sex, so hey I walked in kind of on the right time.
"Oh hey Gee. I see you chose almost the right time. At least you didn’t walk in 10 minutes ago."
"Uh, yeah."
"Hazel, cover up those boobies."
"Sorry Mr. James."
"What’s his deal?"
"I cdfgsnt fasedce up."
"What?"
"He can’t face up."
"Why?"
"Well he granted my wish for some rough sex. I scratched his back a little too hard."
"But I luddfffikesd Udfit."
"What?"
"He said but I liked it."
"Well nice to know."
"Gee?"
"Huh?"
"You’re staring at Hazel’s tits."
He’s actually wrong, I’m staring at Frank’s ass. Damn how I wish I could fuck that tight ass again. I-
"GEE!"
"What?"
"You’re staring."
"I am not."
"You totally were."
"Not."
"Sure."
"I’m going out for a cigarette. I’ll be back."
Hazel’s POV
"Well, that was interesting."
"Put on a shirt loser."
"Shirts are for squares."
"Like you!"
"Shut up."
I put on a tie dye camisole. Love this thing.
"There, happy?"
"Yes."
"Frank babe?"
He lifted his head.
"Yeah?"
"You want anything for those scratches?"
"Ice please, they burn!"
"Okay! Sorry about that."
"Don’t be, I found it pretty sexy."
I giggled.
"Well before we make things even more awkward for James, I’ll be back with your ice in a few!"
"Okay."
I walked upstairs with James.
"You slut go shower."
"Why? I don’t smell."
"But you have like teen spirit all over you."
"You mean like sex? I know."
"Someone’s a dirty bird."
"I know right?!"
I went in the freezer got two ice packs and brought them down to Frank.
"You know, it’s not healthy keeping your head in the pillows."
"But they smell good. Like you."
"Kill it Romeo. Here turn around, I’ll put the tv on for you."
He turned his body around in a quick swift moment.
"Here’s your ice and remote. Yell if you need anything else, okay?"
"Okay!"
I left the room and got up the stairs and heard a yell from downstairs.
"HAZEL!"
I ran back down
"Yes?"
"I need a kiss before you go."
I laughed and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips and a kiss on his forehead.
"I think I’m all set."
I smiled.
"I love you."
"Love you too."
With that I walked upstairs to see one of the weirdest sights of my life.
"Ray, what the fuck did you do to your head?"

Well there ya go! Hazel's a little tiger ain't she? ;D Anyways hope you liked it and I have a whole fuckin' lot planned for the story so get excited WOOO! ;) xo
Sign up to rate and review this story