Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > A fan fiction about Guns n Roses

A fan fiction about Guns n Roses

by I_love_AXL 0 reviews

I tried writing a guns n roses fan fiction in a different style then i usually do.Hope you like it.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-15 - Updated: 2012-06-16 - 304 words

0Unrated
Chapter one
“You fucking slut!!!” Axl yelled punching Izzy in the face so hard that Izzy fell to the floor. He stared up at Axl eyes wide with fear.
“What did I do….?” Izzy asked trying not to cry.
“You know exactly what you did Izzy!” Axl glared. “You hooked up with Duff, you cheated on me!” Axl’s eyes flashed.
“Axl, I wasn’t even aware that we were together!” Izzy said narrowing his eyes at Axl. “You never even said we were together.” Izzy shook his head confused.
“Yeah well you still belong to me!” Axl yelled. Izzy’s mouth dropped open in shock. “Wh-What?” Izzy asked more confused than ever.
“I said that you belong to me!” Axl snapped.
“No, no I don’t belong to you Axl.” Izzy said, regretting it immediately. Axl’s eyes narrowed. He grabbed Izzy and pulled him up off the floor, then shoved him against the wall.
In one quick move Axl’s hands went around Izzy’s neck. “You do, do you understand?” he hissed. Izzy nodded.
“Don’t be scared.” Axl whispered in Izzy’s ear. Izzy shivered. Axl cupped Izzy’s face in his hands before gently kissing him. “I love you Izzy, I always have.” Axl said biting Izzy’s lip, making Izzy gasp.
Suddenly the door to the house slammed open causing Axl to jump away from Izzy. Duff, Slash and Steven were back.
Duff stared at Axl and Izzy a strange expression on his face, then he noticed the bruise on Izzy’s face. “Axl.” Duff growled. “Did you hit Izzy?”
“No.” Axl lied ‘We were at a bar and Izzy got in a fight.”
“Izzy doesn’t get in fights Axl, he doesn’t have anger management problems like you.” Duff glared.
“No, it’s true.” Izzy said.
Sign up to rate and review this story