Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > A fan fiction about Guns n Roses

chapter two

by I_love_AXL 0 reviews

Slash is pissed at Axl. Axl loves Slash.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-15 - Updated: 2012-06-16 - 329 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
Slash was glaring at Axl. He knew that Izzy was too weak to stand up for himself, too afraid of Axl. But Slash wasn’t scared of Axl; he would have to have talk with Axl later, or now.
“Axl can I talk to you for a minute?” Slash demanded more then asked.
For a second fear flashed across Axl’s eyes but only for a second. “Sure” he said confidently following Slash to the bedroom Slash shared with Duff.
“I know you hit Izzy.” Slash said softly trying to remain calm.
“No I did not!!!” Axl glared crossing his arms defensively. “Why would I hit Izzy?” Axl asked
“Because you’re a demented little freak.” Slash hissed.
“Shut the fuck up!” Axl yelled trying to punch Slash. Slash grabbed Axl’s arm with one hand and Axl’s jaw with the other. Pulling Axl close to him he whispered “You are not to hit Izzy or anyone else, you understand Axl?!”
Axl nodded. Slash was the only person Axl would ever let talk to him that way. Maybe it was because Axl knew that Slash could kick his ass, maybe it was because as much as he loved Izzy he also kinda loved Slash.
Slash leaned in close to Axl until his lips were only a fraction of an inch away from Axl’s. “Good” he whispered. Axl shivered at the feeling of Slash’s breath on his lips.
Axl tried to lean in and seal their lips together, but Slash pulled away.
“No Axl” he laughed before teasingly running his hands down Axl’s chest. Axl shuddered as Slash’s hands went lower but Slash pulled away again winking. Axl stood there paralyzed.
“Axl you can get the fuck out of my room now.” Slash said putting even more distance between him and Axl. Axl snapped out of his trance and walked out of the room stumbling a bit and blushing when he heard Slash chuckle.
Sign up to rate and review this story