Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > A fan fiction about Guns n Roses

chapter three

by I_love_AXL 0 reviews

Izzy wonders if Axl really loves him.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2012-06-15 - Updated: 2012-06-16 - 483 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3
Axl walked back into the living room to see Duff sitting next to Izzy on the couch. Axl glared at them.
“Where’s Steven” he asked.
“Steven went out to get some beer” Duff said in a monotone.
“Why are you talking like that?” Axl said, even though he knew the answer.
“Axl do you think I’m stupid?!” Duff said raising his voice, which pissed Axl off.
“I didn’t do anything!!!!” Axl yelled. “Ask Izzy.”
“He didn’t do anything.” Whispered Izzy.
Duff threw his hands up in defeat. “You two are both fucking idiots.” Duff growled. “Axl you’re a jerk and Izzy you’re just pathetic.” He spat out the words. Why is Izzy with Axl when he could be with me? Thought Duff. I would never hurt Izzy ever. Shaking his head Duff left the house slamming the door behind him.
Slash entered the living room. “What the hell is going on here, I’m trying to take a fucking shower and I hear Axl screaming, again!” Axl blushed at the thought of Slash in the shower. Slash noticed and smirked at Axl raising his eyebrows which only made Axl blush harder. Izzy’s stomach felt sick, it’s so obvious Axl wants Slash so why does he have to keep me? Izzy thought.
“Axl where is Duff?” demanded Slash. “Um……he went with Steven to get beer.”Axl lied.
Slash sighed shaking his head. “Axl you are lying.” He said “Izzy, where’s Duff?” Slash was still trying to get an answer.
“He and Axl were fighting.” Whispered Izzy. “Izzy shut up!” Axl said angrily.
“Axl is it your goal to piss of every single one of us today?” Slash said. Axl just glared at Slash. “You look cute when you’re mad.” Winked Slash, before walking back to his room shaking his head.
Izzy watched Axl’s face turn red again. “What are you staring at?” Axl growled at Izzy. Izzy winced thinking Axl was going to hit him again, but Axl didn’t look mad anymore just….sad?
Seeing Izzy flinch like that made Axl feel sad. Axl loved Izzy; he didn’t want Izzy to be scared of him. Axl reached out and let his hand brush over Izzy’s face. Izzy shivered. Axl grabbed Izzy face and kissed him roughly tipping him back till he was lying flat on his back on the couch. Izzy squirmed with pleasure wrapping his legs around Axl’s waist pulling him closer. Axl bit down on Izzy’s neck causing Izzy to moan. Loudly. Axl pressed his finger to Izzy’s lips. “ Shhh Baby, if you’re loud Slash will hear.” Axl whispered.
Upon hearing Slash’s name Izzy tensed up. “You don’t even love me Axl you love Slash.” Izzy said softly. “What Baby?” asked Axl. “Nothing’ whispered Izzy, going back to kissing Axl.
Sign up to rate and review this story