Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > A fan fiction about Guns n Roses

chapter four

by I_love_AXL 0 reviews

Who does Axl love?

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2012-06-15 - Updated: 2012-06-16 - 567 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4
Why do I keep doing this? Izzy wondered to himself. Why do I keep letting Axl use me? He doesn’t love me he loves Slash. Izzy reached up and pushed Axl off of him. “Stop.” He said, and for once he wasn’t whispering.
Axl was shocked. “You know you love this Izzy.” Hissed Axl.
“But do you love me Axl?” asked Izzy suddenly. Axl didn’t know what to say. Did he love Izzy?
“Izzy don’t be stupid.” Axl snarled. “I-“before Axl could finish his sentence Slash entered the living room.
“What are you guys doing?’ Slash asked sounding curious. Realizing that he was on top of Izzy on the couch Axl jumped up.
“Nothing.’ Axl said. “We were just watching TV.” Slash knew exactly what we were doing! Axl thought. And in a way I wanted him to come into the living room and see me and Izzy; I’m just using Izzy…..What am I thinking! I love Izzy and Slash would never want to be with me….right?
Slash looked at Izzy who was still lying on the couch looking like he was close to tears. Ignoring Axl’s glares Slash walked over to Izzy. “You okay?” he asked softly. Izzy shook his head, biting his lip to keep from crying. Suddenly Izzy jumped up off the couch and ran to he and Axl’s room.
“Axl what were you and Izzy doing, be honest!” Slash looked angry and he rarely showed emotion.
Axl shook his head and ran to the front door, slamming it on his way out and crashing into Duff. Axl started to fall but Duff grabbed his arm and pulled him up. Instead of thanking Duff Axl pulled away and snarled at him. “Don’t fucking touch me!”
Duff was going to yell back at Axl but then he saw tears in Axl’s eyes which shocked Duff because he’d never seen Axl cry. “Calm down, Axl are you okay?” Axl shook his head sinking to the floor.
I can’t cry, not here on the front porch, not with Duff watching me. Axl thought to himself desperately.
Duff sat down next to Axl and put his arm around him. Axl didn’t pull away this time in fact he clung to Duff and began to sob. “Shhhh Axl it’s okay. Tell me what’s wrong.” Duff said rubbing Axl’s back.
“I-I hurt Izzy and I hurt Izzy’s feelings and -, Sob, I’m just so confused and Slash will never-never” Axl was now so overcome with emotions that he couldn’t speak he could only cry. Duff sat with Axl for an hour holding him as he cried.
“Hey” Steven said walking up the driveway with the beer. “Um, is Axl okay?” he asked Duff.
“Of course I’m fine!” snapped Axl. Duff smiled, Axl was back to his old self.
Steven looked skeptical but he shrugged his shoulders and went into the house.
“Thank you.” Axl said looking at Duff. Duff stared back at Axl, even with his eyes red and puffy from crying Axl looked beautiful. Duff had a sudden urge to kiss him but before he could act on it Axl stood up. “I’m gonna go get a beer want one?” he asked. Duff could only nod. What the hell is wrong with me?” Duff thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story