Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > So Sorry

The Beginning

by ValentineRevenge 2 reviews

Spencer starts to question Ryan, blowing up over the answers he recieves.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-06-18 - Updated: 2012-06-19 - 379 words

1Exciting
"What do you mean?" Ryan asked, swallowing. His throat was extremely dry, to the point that his voice came out sounding strange. Meanwhile, Spencer was urging himself not to do anything drastic, instead saying, "Would it be better if I just bounced some questions off you for a while?" Something told him that the other boy wouldn't just go into details about it unless prompted.

"A-Alright." Ryan said, pulling Brendon just the slightest bit closer. In response, the singer murmured softly so only the two could hear it, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

"How long?" Spencer asked, interrupting the touching moment. "Wha?" Ryan asked, his head shooting up. He looked a bit like a deer caught in the headlights of a vehicle. "How long have you been doing this for?" the drummer repeated, clarifying himself. Ryan froze up, while Brendon said, "Go ahead, answer it." Instead, he looked to Jon, who hadn't said anything as yet. "I promise you we aren't gonna go off the deep end, Ry, just be honest with us, k?" Jon said, looking the other man in the eye.

The guitarist could only nod to show that he understood the general point. "Well?" Brendon prompted him again. "Years." Ryan gasped out. Spencer thought for a moment, then remembered some time when the two were in middle school, Ryan had started to dress in the then-popular emo style, with long sleeves and armwarmers and bandanas and those scratchy ass scarves even in the boiling Nevada weather.

"Was it in middle school?" Spencer asked after a few minutes of silence. Ryan nodded. In response, Jon bore a look of sympathy, while Brendon grimaced. "Fucking hell, Ry." Spencer said, voice low. Poor Ryan looked like he was going to start crying at this.

"You could've told me something you know! I thought we were best friends who told each other everything!Hell, you even told me the details of your fuckin' sex life, but you can't trust me with this?"

This blow up from his best friend for nearly his entire life was too much for Ryan, who took off running upstairs. "Ryan!" Brendon yelled, jumping off the chair and following him, taking the steps two at a time, with Jon and Spencer hot on his heels.
Sign up to rate and review this story