Categories > Original > Romance > A Little Piece Of Heaven

Chapter 2

by ShadsterFTW 0 reviews

The second Chapter to le Fic

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-06-19 - Updated: 2012-06-19 - 908 words

0Unrated
Okay guys, ch. 2. I hope that the opening was good enough for you guys. I wanna try make it kinda drawn out enough so that you have a couple of cliff hangers every now and again. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Matts POV
We got back on the road after everyone had eaten. Zacky had even brought extra pancakes back to the bus. "Okay, you need to remember that they go in your mouth okay?"I chuckled. "Where else would they go?"he asked innocently. "The back of my head like the last time you had pancakes perhaps?"Johnny glared. "Oh yeah.. I didnt have that idea till now!"he grinned and raised his hand with a pancake in it. Ive never seen Johnny dive so quick for cover in my life. I laughed and looked back at the scene. "Do I have to separate you children?"I teased. Zacky sunk back in his chair and pouted. "He started it"he muttered and went into a huff. I looked over at Syn and chuckled. "Its like kiddies... How're you?"I asked. He looked off the road and smiled a little to me. "Im okay.. Better after talking"he smiled and went back to driving. I just looked over and frowned. "Pull over. You look tired"I whispered and noticed his eyes looked heavy.
[Syns POV]
I shook my head and sighed. "I'm fine..."I whispered and yawned, my eyes closing momentarily causing me to swerve a little. "Okay, I'll pull over quick"I sighed and pulled over, Matt crawling onto my lap. "The objective is for you to move over..."he whispered to me and I could see him going red. "Oh uh.. yeah.. My bad"I chuckled and shuffled over into the passenger side and looked over at him with a smile as I curled up. "Thanks for taking over"I whispered and rubbed my eyes. "Stop thanking me for stupid stuff dude.. I didnt want our lives ending because you wanted to snooze"he teased and I pouted. "Id save us.. Like superman"I grinned. "Super Syn... Has a certain ring to it"he chuckled. "Yeah.. Guess it does.. Night Matty"I whispered and shot him his favourite smile before just closing my eyes and passing out on the chair in sleep.

Matts POV
It had taken its toll, all the driving. Hed spent the whole journey driving and we still had another 3 hours to go. We were offered a driver and all that but we were never into any of that as people.. We'd prefer the experience of touring as a personal thing, not carted around like rockstars. We loved our job, it was a lifestyle but first and foremost came our roots. I just looked over as he said goodnight to me and smiled. "Night Bri.."I whispered back and smiled as I looked back at the other guys in the mirror. Zacky had crawled over beside Johnny in a kind of guesture to say sorry and he had his head on his shoulder, Johnny with his head rested against Zacks as they slept peacefully. These moments were the nicest. I stopped the bus abit and grabbed my digital camera and took a picture of the two boys in the back and then a picture of Syn. He looked so peaceful in sleep. Cute. "These are gold"I smiled and just drove along. I was just peacefully driving along when I heard Syn stirring. I looked over and he was still sleeping but he wasnt quiet. He let out a single name. "Matt..."he mumbled in his sleep and I went all red. "Why me?"I asked to myself quietly and blushed as I arrived at the hotel. I looked at Syn again who's hair had fallen over his face. It was the most peaceful I'd seen in weeks after his breakup with Michelle. I shook him lightly. "Hey Syn?"I said softly, not wanting him to jolt awake.

[Syn's POV]
I smiled a little as I heard his voice and his shaking. Awh, I must have fallen asleep.. I had dreamt about him.. I wonder if I'd said anything when I slept. I highly doubt it, I wasnt one to sleep talk. I let my eyes open and look at Matt who just had a caring little smile with all his dimpled glory. "Was I sleeping?"I chuckled and just sprang at him in a hug, pinning him down by his wrists. "HI!"I beamed and Zacky stirred and watched the scene. "Is there a reason youre ontop of me?"Matt chuckled. "Nu.. I just felt like it! Problem?"I smirked, my eyes twinkling. "Nope.."he grinned. "Morning guys!"Zacky grinned. I jumped off Matt quickly and looked at Zacky panting. "You scared the shit outta me. That was mean"I whined and looked at Matt. "Mattttttt, Zacky fwikened me!"I pouted in a childish tone. "Zacky, behave, Syn, get your ass outta my bus and into the hotel?"he beamed and I nodded. "Okay.. You owe me sex"I chuckled. "I thought that was my job?!"Zacky gasped. "3 way?"I suggested. "Deal!"Matt grinned and just hopped out, walking ahead. Zacky just raised an eyebrow at me. "What?"I asked and he just put emphasis on the look. "Dont gimme that.. Was totally innocent"I blushed and hopped out, walking after Matt.. It was.. Wasnt it?

And that was CH 2 ^^ Hope you enjoyed.
Sign up to rate and review this story