Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Secrets And A Scarlet Sky...

Prophecy

by BleedingValentine 6 reviews

Four romances. One death. One sacrifice to save them all. (Updated a tiny bit)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-22 - 1397 words - Complete

5Exciting
Here we go. Fucking finally, I think you'd agree. I'm finally getting into the main part of the story! Urgh! I know, I took forever. Anyway, I hope you enjoy, guys.

Update; http://www.ficwad.com/story/194494 I just wrote this. I hope you read it and like it xx

Chapter 9; Prophecy


Ray? I need to talk to you. Anna held up her blue-sharpie scrawled message and Ray frowned.

“What’s wrong, Anna?”

Abbie’s been acting strangely. I’m worried about her. I think she knows something’s going on.

“How do you mean, Anna?” asked Ray, sitting down on the bench. Anna sighed, tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her hair and sat next to him.

As in, it’s like she knows something’s up. But I don’t quite know what. I’m worried, Ray, because she doesn’t often get worried about things. Abbie’s not exactly one to hide things.


“I’m sure there’s a perfectly feasible reason, Anna,” said Ray, placing his hand on her shoulder.

I hope so, Ray. I honestly hope so.

____________________

“How was she, Mikey?” asked Gerard. Mikey had arrived back at their little house, but he was quiet.

“Fine.”

“Fine. What’s happened, Mikes? You don’t look too good.”

“It’s not her fault, Gee. We came along and took it away.”

“You’re making no sense.”

“When we moved in, Gerard, you made friends with Frank.”

“And?!”

“And Dana’s bitter. You and he are never apart from each other, and Dana hates that. You took her best friend away from her.”

“Oh. I see.”

“It’s made me see things, Gerard. And I’m scared,” whispered Mikey.

“Why are you scared, bro?” asked Gerard, moving around to sit next to Mikey on the table.

“Why would we just run right into Dana all of a sudden? Seriously, I don’t get it. Why didn’t we just move away? We could have gone home, but we’re still here. And I don’t know why,” he said.

Gerard said nothing. Because he knew. He’s known for a while, when Linna Hawthorne explained her powers to he and Frank. Linnea wanted them to stay. She had explained how she couldn’t alter free will, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t persuade them subconsciously. She wanted them there,

‘Well done, Gerard. You figured it out. Meet me and Frank by the bridge,’ swum a voice through his head. A voice which, no doubt, belonged to Linnea. Without a word, he stood up and left the house.

Sure enough, Linnea was standing silently by the bridge next to a very confused-looking Frank.

“Gee? What’s going on?” he asked.

“Linnea wants us to stay here. That’s why we didn’t leave this island straight away, isn’t it, Linnea? Why do you want us here?” asked Gerard. Linnea’s face remained expressionless.

“Walk with me and I will tell you,” she said. Frank raised his eyebrows at Gerard, who shook his head, and the followed her into the forest.

“Part of the burden of having powers is the power of sightseeing. Some may see it as a gift, but the truth is that one can never see the future in certainty. One can make an educated guess, of course. The future is not one solid path, set in stone, as some may think. There are in fact many possible futures, and I can see all. A future is decided by a decision in the present.

“I’ve often seen many futures that haven’t happened, simply because another one took it’s place. But recently, I have been seeing the same future at the end of each path. Each future is the same,” said Linnea, turning her piercing gaze towards Frank and Gerard.

“What’s going to happen?”

“It revolves around Jasmine, through a fault of my own. I should not have entrusted so much into a twelve-year old girl. She has little control over what I have taught her. And all her choices lead to the same path, so this is the closest I have to certainty...” Linnea’s eyes glazed over and flashed. “ There will be a terror on our island, of which only five will be spared. Only two know of the impending horror. Four will have to work together to save their friends. Love must flower over hatred, or else all will be lost. Four romances. One death. One sacrifice to save them all.”

“What the heck is happening?” asked Frank. Gerard smiled grimly.

“Prophecy.”

____________________

“You can not tell anyone, you two. I know not when it will happen nor who will be involved. The only fixed points are the disaster and that you two are spared. Your companions are as of yet, unknown. All the futures I can see are fixed with those points,” said Linnea as they walked back towards the village.

“Who else knows, though? You said two people already know,” said Frank.

“I've just told you two, have I not?”

“Point taken. But why does the rest of this have to be cryptic?” asked Gerard.

“I cannot say who. Alas, it is one problem of my visions, that I cannot name a name except for when the decision is certain. You two, for example, are in all futures I have seen. You two are a fixed point. I also can’t see your companions, other than myself, because each future sees different people.”

“Why us, though? Why are we two the fixed points?”

“I don't know! I don’t decide the future, I simply see it and decide on which is most logical. In one future, you stay united with your brother and rescue the island, Gerard. In another future, you fail and Mikey dies,” said Linnea. Gerard frowned and his eyes filled with fear.

“Mikey?!”


“I do not see you as the type to give up on him, so I feel you wouldn’t let it happen, but I cannot speak with any certainty. I can see futures of love, of hate, of adventure, of magic, of insanity, of death. A million futures, all different, all caused by the blunder of a twelve-year-old. I am sorry, you two.”

“What are you talking about?” asked Gerard.

“Things aren’t going to last. You won’t be safe here for much longer. I cannot tell when Jasmine will... how do you say... ‘cock things up’. But she will soon.” With a swish of her trench coat, Linnea disappeared.

____________________

“What do you reckon it will be, Gerard?” asked Frank later on, as they sat in the kitchen making dinner. Gerard looked up from his comic.

“Hmmm?”

“What Linnea said. About Jasmine, and all.”

“I don’t know, Frank, it’s a bit suspicious. I didn’t even believe in magic and all.”

“I guess we’ll find out soon, won’t...”

“Frank, I’m scared,” said Gerard. Frank frowned.

“What of?”

“Mikey. He’s... he’s acting so differently. I mean, he’s actually being nice about Dana. Maybe that’s not too odd, because Mikes is a nice guy, but... I just can’t help feeling something’ll go wrong. I’m terrified for my little brother.”

“Gee, he’s 17. He can look after himself.”

“He’s still my brother. It’s a bit odd how all of a sudden Dana’s actually revealed herself as not being a cow. To Mikey. And then there’s what Linnea said...”

“She said it’s unlikely.”

“But she said it’s possbile. ‘In another future, you fail and Mikey dies.’ That doesn’t make me feel all that safe, if I’m honest with you!” said Gerard. “The prophecy said, ‘four romances, one death’. What if Mikey’s about to die?!”


They didn’t notice that Mikey was listening at the door and heard every word.


She will be a terror on our island, of which only five will be spared. Only two know of the impending horror. Four will have to work together to save their friends. Love must flower over hatred, or else all will be lost. Four romances. One death. One sacrifice to save them all.

OOOOOHHHHH. Yes, I had to leave on a cliffhanger! Sorry it took so long! Anyway, please will you guys Rate and Review? Thanks, guys xx
Sign up to rate and review this story