Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pen Pals

I'm sorry, okay?

by Sam_Speaks 6 reviews

I repeat for the last time, don't do it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-22 - 249 words - Complete

5Funny
Dear Anthony Zederick,

I don't care anymore. I really don't. At first when I got your letter I was pissed, but later I read it again and I just laughed. 

I'm not going to put up with this anymore. I'm not going to take another week of it. I don't want to spend my life putting up with homophobes like you. 

So I'm going to end it tomorrow. Before school, just in case you try to tell anyone. I don't know if it's possible to hate you anymore than I do already, but if you tell, I will. Not to mention it won't do any good.

Have a nice life. And thanks for all your helpful contributions to mine. 

Sincerely,

Gerard Way


_______________________________________________

Gerard,

Don't do it, you freaking loser. God, I'm sorry, okay? You should have expected for me to be a jackass since you sent me that letter in the first place, but I shouldn't have acted that way, and I regret it. Okay?

Don't kill yourself. 

I've done some asking around and I found out who your math teacher is. Hopefully I can convince him to give this letter to you. Damn you, by the way. 

I repeat for the last time, don't do it.

Regards,

Anthony

___________________________________
Part three! Really short today, but I at least got something up for you crazys who actaully like it. Remember- Rates and reviews make me smile. (:

I love you. Yeah, that's right. If you're reading this, I love you.

-Sam
Sign up to rate and review this story