Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pen Pals

Passing classes

by Sam_Speaks 7 reviews

I'm not writing to you because I want to, I'm writing to you to pass this class.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-20 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 361 words - Complete

5Funny
Dear Anthony Zederick,

You may be scratching your head and thinking, "I don't get it. Why would Gerard Way write to me again after he made it clear that he hates scum like me?" Well, let me clarify, you poor doormat.

I'M NOT WRITING TO YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO.

I'm writing to you because I need the grade if I'm going to pass this class.

Okay? If you still don't get it, just let me know and I'll try to put it into simpler terms. You weren't very talkative in your last letter so I wasn't sure whether you were in one of the special ed classes, maybe? Or maybe you're one of the foreign exchange students? You speaka the English, right? I can't be sure.

If I'm coming across to you as an extremely pissed off guy, congratulations. I AM. Some asshole spilled the beans about my sexuality to some seniors with too much time on their hands a few weeks ago. It's taken a long time to get them to leave me the hell alone. And there are still some of them that won't.

So, yes. I am very pissed off right now.

Just so you know.

And if you send me another crap letter like last time, I swear I will hunt you down and break your fingers.

Sincerely, blah, blah, blah,

Gerard Way


_____________________________________________________________


Dear Gerard Way,

Excuse me?

Were you being serious??

You don't want me to send you another crap letter?

Pardon me while I go into hysterical laughter. I seem to recall going about my daily life, minding my own business, and then suddenly receiving a crap letter from some gay jackass. I send you crap?

Think again, loser. I think you've spent too much time molesting male freshmen.

Regards,

Anthony Zederick


______________________________________________


Zederick,

Go f--k yourself.

Sincerely,

Gerard

P.S. I've censored this letter just for you so you won't accidentally scream in horror when you read it and embarrass yourself. Don't you feel special?

______________________________________________

Gerard Way,

You want me to "f--k" myself? Isn't that more your line of work?

Regards,

Anthony


________________________________________________

Here you go, part two. (: Rates and Reviews make me smile :D
Sign up to rate and review this story