Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Winter Rose

Innocent Lust

by thebloodylord 0 reviews

things are getting pretty heat up

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-22 - Updated: 2012-06-22 - 3120 words

0Unrated
-Gerard's POV-

I opened my eyes heavily not wanting to get out from the dream I had but wanting to meet the love of my life so badly. I rubbed my eyes with my fists and caught Frank's face before me, I blinked twice to make sure it wasn't a dream and I realized it was real when he put his warm arm on my cheek. His dim hazel eyes got a spark of green when he feels good, and they were starring on mine, telling me he was happy. He was smiling at me with some kind of grace that I couldn't explain how grateful looking it was. I couldn't stop my fingers to run up, touching his lips ring and smiled to him, I wish we could stay like this forever.

"Morning…" he speaks between my fingers and I could smell his fresh minty toothpaste, coffee, and of course the rainbow smells of skittles from his warm nice breathe.
This morning, he looked so fine and pretty like he always been, and he just was an awesome soul, I've never get tired to just stay silent and stare at his face, to look at his dazzling greenish-hazel orbs and feel his usually dry-chapped lips on my own soft surface, pressing it so close until I could feels that we are coalescing, like a bridge we were, showing the necessary of showing loves.

It has been a few weeks since we dated each other. We didn't talk much as Frank was busy organizing the new staffs in his shop, working as this and that until he found someone who would fit in the job. He always works early and home late and I would always wait for him before the door, waiting for even a slightest kiss from his soft, comfortable lips. But I guess he already settle things out, since recently he had been home early or maybe just spent the whole day with me, just silently watch the TV or play games together. I knew it wasn't much, but it was like the most precious time I spend in this world, because I'm doing it with someone I dear so.

He shoves away my fringe and snatched me away from my thought. His slender musician fingers were drawing circle on my face and he stroked my cheeks softly. I couldn't help but blush, "F-Frankie…" I just realized how cold his arm was, maybe because I wasn't really conscious yet. "Why are you so cool?" I put my warm arm on his, pressing it down to my cheek until I felt comfortable with the cold, I love the way his skin getting warmer by mine.

He twirled his lips, thinking, "I'm just finished bathing. Maybe that's why my hands are so cold…" he ruffle my red hair with his free hands, smiling warmly and chuckle a bit, the warmth of his heart melt the whole coldness of my heart, I was hot.

"I see…" I nodded, understanding, trying to hide my blush.

"Gee…" he called out in such a soft intonation, he stroll his finger to my chin and slightly pull my face up. "You know what day is today?" I loved the way he hold my face, I couldn't help myself but to cuddle close to him, forming a weak fist and let my head rest near his shoulder, even though he was cold, I felt warm around him.

He smiled softly and caresses my face. I rolled, making him face my back. He hugged my waits firmly and I pull back my head, resting my head on his shoulder and looked into his eyes, I could see that he's still blushing every time I looked straight to those precious jewels of his, "Hmm…" I wasn't really trying to think. "I'm still too sleepy to think…" I whimper and closed my eyes gently, not too tight, just wanting to draw his figure before me.

I could feel he was forming a pout, "But babe…" he whined cutely, "it's almost 9 already…" he rested his face on my shoulder, "I've been waiting for you like about fucking 2 hours…" I rolled; his face was still on my shoulder. I pull his face up and observe the wounded-feeling on his eyes, I wanted to just stare at that expression instead of solving things out, maybe I would make him whine even more in the future, just to hear his cute voice and pretty glittering eyes, or maybe I would pull them off from his face and put it on as my necklace, to let him watch over me and let me look at his eyes.

I chuckled when he huff and throw his head to the pillow next to me. Sitting up, my hands were automatically pulling his head and place it close to mine so I could kiss his forehead. "Damn, sorry…" I said when I saw his tomato-red face, might be as red as mine.
I rushed to the toilet, leaving him alone in the already so bright room. I checked myself in the mirror, unknowingly why I was panting, my face was as red as my hair, my eyes were kind of teary and my heart was as fast as a tornado's spin. I banged my head softly on the counter and open the sink, feeling the water getting warmer until I at last get my toothbrush, brushing my teeth angrily. I was mad at myself; I was such a fucking chicken! Running away after doing such an embarrassing thing like that. I mean, I shouldn't blush or say sorry or regretted or whatever fuck I did back then, I should accept it and smiled to him or whatever fuck would possible! I mean, we have been dating for a month! "Fuck…" I cursed myself; I just fucking realize what he meant.

I got out from the toilet, checking the room, wondering if Frank was still there or not, clear, I made my way to the wardrobe and carefully open the door into the massive room, scanning through my clothes which located at the left part of the wardrobe. I took a black t-shirt with a bleeding-headless Mickey Mouse printed on the plain cotton cloth, I took a matching bloody-red skinny jeans that would wrap my legs warmly like a clingy child, took a studded black belt from a drawer and pull out a black and red square-pattern flannel shirt from the hanger, I pull out a watch from another drawer and checked myself in the mirror, I was such a mess.

I sluggishly went into the bathroom; I wasn't in the best mood to shower but didn't want to look all skittish and smell bad in front of my beautiful dear. I turned on the shower, waiting for the water to warmth and strip down my clothes in a foolishly slow way; I swear I was laughing at my own foolish act. I let the warm water wet my cold fingers, then I slowly walk in and it starts to wet my hair, the water roll on my face and its' followers drop to my shoulder, starting to touch my pale cold skin in the most vicious type of flow, by the heat and the damp, my brain got is fucking dirty.

I couldn't help myself but to think about touching my special part. I mean, I've wasted 20 years of my life for lying on bed, listening to people's speech, crying without tears. So now, I guess that one special part of my body would want to feel the real pleasure of living life, wanting to know what kind of demanding pleasure that the part of the most painful park could give until people couldn't quit from it, I was very consciously, rubbing my own dick.

I hear a knock following after the back of my soft moan. "Gee, you alright there, sweetheart?" fuck, I must be moaning like some fucking breast-less whore. "Yeah, don't worry…" that was the best respond I could give.

"Are you sure you are okay, Gerard?" he sounded suspicious.

"I'm pretty sure I'm o fucking kay…" I answered, trying to fake an irritated intonation. "Unless you want to come here and-"

"Kay, Gee I trust you!" he cut my words, I could imagine that he was frowning and shove his hair backward in distress, I want to see him like that…. "When you're done, just get your ass down quick, alright babe?" he said loudly, followed with a sound of his shoes stepping over the floor, walking down the stairs.

I sighed, kind of glad that he was gone. I finish my showering real quickly, didn't want to be caught doing dirty things to myself again. I towel myself quick and put my clothes on neatly. I went out with a damned wet hair, I covered my hair with a towel and rub it so it would dry quick, I didn't want to waste more time drying it with hairdryer. When I got into the bed room, my hair was already half-dry so I toss the towel to some random place and slip in my socks, I ran down quickly downstairs, couldn't wait to see Frank's face and oh my dear Lord, I saw one gorgeous man, with the height of 5'6 or something, staring at my face with the most beautiful spark I would ever see, his black short hair fall on his face perfectly, his piercings were hanging firmly, his lips were forming the most beautiful and full of sincerity smile I would ever get to see in the mean world, and in his tattoo covered arm, he was holding a bouquet of full-bloomed roses, they were fresh and red.

I hear a small thud; I fell on my knees, shocked and happy. He drills my heart deep and screws it with his love. He kneeled before me and stroke my cheek with his left hand, I wonder how happy I would be if I didn't waste my 20 years of life, maybe not happier than now, cause now I thanked to God and everything for making me went into a coma and meet with this fucking sweetheart now.

"Gee…" his soft gentle voice called out my name, his dim hazel eyes, his shiny piercings, his cold fingers, his lips, his painted skin… "I… I will…" he cutely stuttered with a slight blush decorating painting his canvas-like face. "S-say it… properly…" he grab my right arm and put it with his, holding the rose bouquet. "It has been one month. Gerard way…" he was almost whispering, I should admit it was rather seducing. "Will… will… you… t-truly… b-be mine?"

"Oh fuck…" I clapped my arm to my mouth. A tear escaped my eyes and my heart was jumping like some hyper kid, I could explode by the nuclear bomb of happiness. Without thinking, I pull his face closer to mine, giggled in front of his eyes and bury his face in my chest, I could feel the roses on my stomach and Frank hands which were still holding on to it. "You…" I laughed again, feeling rather girlish, "I am truly yours, Frank…" I said softly, quitting from my happy laugh with fingers running through his hair. I whisper 'from ages ago…' "From last month, from the first time we meet, from this morning, from every second, you own me. I am yours, you can always have me oh my beloved Frank Iero, and you don't have to ask, because I already give myself away for you."

He gave me a soft kiss, nothing more than just touching each other lips, but it was fucking precious to me. We broke apart and I stared down at him, looking at his startling eyes, our hands were holding each other and we already throw the rose to somewhere we didn't know.

He run his finger to my hair and pin me down to the carpeted floor softly, with a smile he whisper, "My winter rose…" he hugged me tight and I could smell rose-scent all over his body, and also one other beautiful smell, the smell of love.



=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=


We were home, late, not drunk nor tired; I rather say we were happy. We went for a so-called date after the little 'proper-confession' Frank made. The date was so fucking awesome, even though we were just hanging out on this beach, staring at the waves while holding hands, talking about each other. We didn't talk much but we were talking about what we want to talk about, about our necessary information, about us. He, of course asked me to tell him a little bit about myself, even though in the end I was talking the shit out of Mikey's letter. I didn't blabber all things about me, but it was almost 60% of my life that I blabber to him, he didn't ask questions, he was just listening and smiles and laugh and of course, as our talk went melancholically, I couldn't stop my eyes from producing a tears and Frank, with all his gentleness kissed my tears away and stop me from my sorrow all at once.

We went for a lunch in this small but cozy Indian restaurant which of course provides vegetarian food for my little dear. Frank seemed to loves Indian curry so much and I have to say it was like magic to my mouth too, even though the curry was so hot and the briyani rice was so filling. We also went to grab some ice cream and of course, Frank chooses sherbet.

Before we got home, we went to the park we met before. Sitting on the bench, holding each other hands, saying no words as there was nothing we wanted to talk about, we just wanted to hold each other's hand, feel each other warmth from our naked skin and feels each other presence, just a reminder that we live with each other.
We went straight to the bedroom and throw our shoes, jacket, and everything else scattered around, laughing out of happiness, not by a joke or something funny, just pure happiness and love. Frank grab my hand firmly and throw me to the bed softly, I felt light, I guess I did gave all my strength for him. I lean back and close my eyes. When I open my eyes, I saw him kneeling on me with my legs in between as soon as I hear him getting on to the bed. I swore I was ready to lose my virginity at the very moment he did that to me.

Frank embraces my face and strokes my left cheek, we smiled at each other, having nothing to say, our faces were red, like a fire ignite. And oh my god, I swear my jeans were going to make me killed by then.

"Gerard…" he whispered to my ears and I could feel his hot breathe on my shoulder, he squeezed my lung tight. "I love you… really love you…" he get up with eyes staring over me, I no longer see any embarrassment like I used to see from those pair of big eyes he got, now I see love and purity and oddly innocence.

I pushed his face closer and put my lips on his. His body fell on me completely and his cold lip-ring was also pressing against my lips, kind of hurt but I didn't mind it, his piercing is part of his body too. He wasn't heavy, at all, I'd rather say his weight was comfortable on me, and oh my gosh I could feel a bulge on my stomach in his already so tight skinny jeans.

We broke apart, breathing softly as he took off his piercing and put it on the night stand, removing his weight from me for a while and went back to his early position, pinning me. He only stared down with a smile, I could see he was thinking, he licked his dry lips slowly in the most attempting way I could ever see and I couldn't help myself but to shiver from the sight, he made it moist and show the natural pinkish color of his so kissable lips, oh I want it.

I was fucking horny, I knew it, and I wanted to be horny that time. Without any sign or warning, I grab his neck and pulled his face closer and press our lips together again, this time, I let my tongue out and poked the superb sweet surface of his lips, asking for an entrance in between (which I don't know where the idea came from), I could feel Frank's body jerked when he felt my tongue knocking on the door, asking to enter the world's most beautiful tasted saliva heaven. He wouldn't open the entrance, but my tongue and its high guts were pleading in front of it, shoving the only surface it could feels wet till damp.

Frank managed to break apart from my demanding tongue. Gasping like someone who just finish a marathon, he pin me down with the most innocent excitement I could ever read from someone's eyes. He put his knees between my waists, almost squeezing it but he just made me feels even harder. Without warning, he bites my lower lip. It was good, the way he bite it was good, I didn't know how to express it but I loved to be bitten like this, it's so fucking turn the electric on of me, vibrating every neuron and every cell there was in my body. His gestures were good and I couldn't stop myself from emitting a super loud moan when he managed to get his tongue into my mouth. Surprisingly, our mouth fitted each other perfectly like pieces of puzzle. Our tongues collide into each other. That slutty sweet sense of his was amusingly abusing my virgin tongue, even if I try to battle, I knew it would be no use, so I let him win and teach my tongue how to play the game. The kiss was hot (to me cause this was actually my first kiss), our teeth was clashing into each other in a painful but passionate way and once in every 5 seconds he would bite my lip, letting me breathe for a little.

After 30 minutes of making out, we broke apart; I looked at his eyes which were now clouded with lust, "Fuck me!"
Sign up to rate and review this story