Categories > Original > Romance > A Little Piece Of Heaven

Chapter 7

by ShadsterFTW 0 reviews

Things hot up

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 1609 words

0Unrated
Okay, so Chapter 7.. I dunno how long this story is gonna be, till I run out of ideas I guess? But hopefully it'll go for long enough. Thanks to all my readers and I hope you guys are enjoying my story. I'm working on a Frerard fic right now to follow this up so hopefully it'll be up after I finish this story also. Thanks guys! Alex
Matt's POV
"Syn what--"I started but was cut of by... Zacky walking into the Bus. "Matt are you--?"he started and then noticed how close Syn was. I jumped away and blushed. "I uh.. I'm okay.. Thanks, Zacky.."I whispered and looked at him. "Okay.. Well Johnny is still out.. So I'm gonna go find him.. I'll be back later.. Use condoms okay?"he chuckled, causing me to go bright red. "Go, now please?"I whined and he just chuckled and left. I looked down and then back up at Syn who was smirking at me. "Dont give me that look you"I chuckled and he just pulled me over. "What look is that?"he asked, still slurring just a tad. "Goodnight Syn.. Youre drunk"I whispered and stood up but he grabbed my hand and looked at me. "Zacky punching me in the face actually sobered me up quite a bit..."he frowned and I let my eyes widen. "Hang on... He PUNCHED you? Zacky can punch people?"I asked, shocked. I never thought Zack was one to be violent.. He never raised a hand, or even his voice before.. That was usually me or Syn. "Why?"I asked and sat back down beside him cuz he looked upset about something. I could see now the purpling of his jaw in the light. "Wow.. He really knocked you"I whispered and rested my hand over the bruise, watching him flinch. "Sorry.."I frowned and pulled my hand away, though kept the distance small between us. "No.. I'm sorry.."he whispered and shuffled me over onto his lap for a cuddle. "I should explain"
[Syn's POV]
This is the part I hated. Emotion. I dislike emotion, I feel like it complicates things.. With Matt though, he brings out the side that everyone hasnt seen, the part that I hide away. Emotional people are always the first ones to get hurt so I try my best not to leave myself open to people thinking I'm soft so they think they can hurt me. Its why I was the ladies man.. If you didnt stick around, they didnt have time to hurt you right? "I'm sorry..."I whispered and he was about to answer when I put my hand over his mouth. "No, just let me finish this okay? This is the most soppy youre gonna get for me.. Tell anyone I have a heart and I actually will kill you"I chuckled weakly and looked at him. "I dunno what happened, why I picked her from the crowd. I seen I was hurting you.. I done it anyway though, didnt I?"I sighed and held his hand just a little. "You've always been there.. I didnt have anyone until I met you guys.. It was nice, feeling like I belonged to something, something that felt like it was gonna be huge.. And look where we are now huh? We're touring around the world making thousands happy.. That feeling is the second best feeling Ive ever experienced in my life"I whispered and he looked at me confused and I pretty much read his mind. "You wanna know what the first is? Cuz I seem to be happiest on stage right?" I asked nervously and he just nodded seeing as I still had my hand over his mouth to make sure he didnt make me chicken out of this. "Best feeling? Being here.. With you.. Not just now, but always being around you.. It makes me feel like I'm walking on air.. Like nothing else matters, once youre right here. That sounds so fuckin' cheesy and I know you probably think Ive said this so many times before.. But I havent.. I havent because my heart has never made me word vomit like this.. Ive never opened up completely which is weird.. To most people, opening up is completely natural.. Its hard for me though"I whispered and got a little choked up. "I dont mean to hurt you.. It just happened. Im no good with emotion I just.. i dont know whats going on with me. I'm supposed to be screwed up over Michelle cuz I thought that we were so perfect but... All I can think about is you.. Which sounds insane because youre my best friend and I know that I could ruin everything.. I just.. I cant stand this anymore! It kills me, seeing you upset.. I heard you ended your engagement.. For me? Seriously? Why.. You had a future.. You.. You were gonna be happy and I was gonna just watch you get married.. You were gonna have a family, you talked about it all the time"I whimpered and looked down. He just didnt realize what hed done.. I wasnt good for him. "Ive ruined everything for you"I whispered and he just smiled. "You? Look at me"he sighed and lifted my chin. "Shut up?"he chuckled and just brushed his nose on mine. "I uh I... Uh huh"I nodded, my turn to babble. He just smiled at me and I felt his lips then.. They were really soft.. He was kissing me.. MATT SHADOWS WAS KISSING ME!
Matt's POV
I just listened to his cheesy babbling and I couldnt hold it anymore. I just told him to shut up and kissed him. I didnt think, like the last time.. I felt his arms around my waist and I could feel my own legs turning to complete mush.. He was killing me here. I watched his eyes drop shut and I finally felt his lips working with my own.. He was kissing back.. I couldnt believe this was happening. It was time to let go now. I just threw my arms around him and kissed him.. Properly, kissed him. I curled my legs around him and he pressed against me, his hand clamped around the back of my neck, holding me in position. Holy crap... It was at that moment I realized that I actually did want him.. Like WANT him. I pulled back and lifted off his tshirt, pressing back against him in a frenzy of heat and lust. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him and we both knew that. So what did I do? I let him have me. I lay beside him afterwards on the ground of the bus where we had actually ended up. I looked over at him and burst out laughing along with him. "Did I just have sex with Syn Gates?"I asked myself out loud and he laughed and nodded. "Yeah.. Did I just have sex with Matt Shadows?"he chuckled and wrapped his arms back around me. "Uh huh.. It was.. Holy shit"I blushed and hid in his neck. We both smelled.. But we didnt wanna move away from eachother.. Like glue.. We had obviously had feelings for eachother for a long time.. We just didnt know. "I need a shower.."I whispered and looked at him. "Okay.. You go.. I'll clean up the blood"he chuckled and looked at the marks on his neck and chest. "Your teeth are extremely sharp"he added with a smirk. "I didnt hurt you did I?!"I asked, panicked. "No you idiot, you didnt.. I was a tad pre occupied to care about your teeth sinking into me dont you think? Now, go shower"he chuckled and I nodded and just got up away from him and smiled, strolling off into the bathroom. Best. Night. EVER.
[Syn's POV]
I just watched him stroll off and sat up, looking down at myself and letting a grin spread across my face. That had actually just happened. We had just.. Wow I was definatly sober now. I had sobered up right at the start.. The kiss had brought me back to reality, out of the clouds. It made me wonder what I was thinking when I brought Emily back to the club with me.. She had my number though. Oh well.. She wouldnt call me much I'd say.. She got bored pretty fast when I was gone, left with some sleaze bag. I got what I had wanted though.. I had Matt. Zacky strolled in soon after and I grabbed my boxers really quick and looked at him. "Where's Matt?"he smirked. "Shower..."I mumbled and looked down. "Did you?"he asked and I looked up at him and chuckled, nodding. "Fuck yes"I grinned and he jumped on me and laughed. "You fucking pro, congrats.. Are you gonna?"he asked and got off me. "Yeah.. Think I will... I'll give it a bit though.. Mid tour perhaps.. Just so we're both not so busy"I shrugged and sat back on the couch. I just sat there and laughed to myself, my hand over my lips. "Zacky.. I think I'm dreaming"I whispered. "No, youre not.. Goodnight Bri.. Its nice to see you smile again man"he smiled and went to bed just leaving me here. That had really happened.. Best. Night. EVER
And thats Ch. 7 guys! I worked really hard on this one so I hope you liked it.. I skipped the smut because I cant write sex scenes.. But you get what happened! Bye guys!
Sign up to rate and review this story