Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > El amor eterno (The undying love)

~The Sorting~

by XxKatthesexyoysterxX 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 527 words

0Unrated
“Firs years’ Firs years gather round!” Says a tall man with a scraggly beard “I wonder who he is.” I whisper to Fred and George “Don’t know!” George whispered. “Follow me!” Said the man He leads us to a bunch of boats and I see a beautiful castle like something out of a fairy tale. “Get on!” says the man the boats magically paddle to the shore. “Follow Percy everyone!” Says the man “Percy!” George , Fred and I say at once “Hello! First years follow me to the great hall.” says Percy “Percy?” I say “Yes?” He says “Who was that man?” I say “That was Hagrid head game keeper here are Hogwarts.” He says as we enter the great hall “Whoa! This place is huge!” I say “Way to state the Obvious Trena.” Fred says as he winks at me “First years form a line!” says Percy as I take in all the stars in the sky “Quiet!” Yells an older witch with her hair grey hair in a tight bun we all become quiet as she sets out a stool and a tattered hat it began to sing “A thousand years or more ago When I was newly sewn, There lived four wizards of renown, Whose names are still well known: Bold Gryffindor, from wild moor, Fair Ravenclaw, from glen, Sweet Hufflepuff, from valley broad, Shrewd Slytherin, from fen.

They shared a wish, a hope, a dream, They hatched a daring plan To educate young sorcerers Thus Hogwarts School began.

Now each of these four founders Formed their own house, for each Did value different virtues In the ones they had to teach.

By Gryffindor, the bravest were Prized far beyond the rest; For Ravenclaw, the cleverest Would always be the best;

For Hufflepuff, hard workers were Most worthy of admission; And power-hungry Slytherin Loved those of great ambition.

While still alive they did divide Their favourites from the throng, Yet how to pick the worthy ones When they were dead and gone?

Twas Gryffindor who found the way, He whipped me off his head The founders put some brains in me So I could choose instead!

Now slip me snug about your ears, I've never yet been wrong, I'll have a look inside your mind And tell where you belong!

At the end of the song the witch who I am told is Professor McGonagall pulls out a long parchment and starts reading off names. Finally she gets to my name “Jergens, Katrena” My heart starts racing faster as I stand up and walk to the front of the room. I sit on the stool and before the hat even touches my head it screams “RAVENCLAW!” I get off of the stool and go sit at the raven claw table just staring at Fred and George who smile at me. Fred mouths “It’s better then Slytherin or Hufflepuff.” I stifle a giggle and what seems like forever later she says the name “Zanders, Maria” who get’s placed in to Hufflepuff. Finally Headmaster Dumbledore stands and in a deep rough voice he says “Nitwit , Blubber , Oddment , Tweek!” and everyone starts to eat.
Sign up to rate and review this story