Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Betrayal: Dark Warriors

Settling on Earth

by qtjinla 0 reviews

Naruto and Starfire settle on Earth.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2012-06-28 - Updated: 2012-06-28 - 1237 words

0Unrated
Betrayal Dark Warriors
0
Naruto x Starfire

0
Story Start
0

Starfire sighed and looked back over the highlighted words in the newspaper. So far she'd found two possible places she and Naruto could stay. The one located closest to the place Naruto was trying to find a job was pretty expensive. Even if she were to reveal Blackfire's treachery it wouldn't resolve her feelings. It wouldn't mean she could forget everything that happened. She had grown closer to Naruto over the past few days, even elaborating a bit more on her past. And it was for the simple reason that he asked. And that she didn't feel so self conscious around him because many of things she was experiencing for the first time he seemed to experience it along side her.

Dropping the newspaper, she lounged her elbows on the table in front of her and annoyingly rested her face between her palms. It was so much easier when she lived in a giant T, free of rent or other such worries.

''I found the perfect place,'' Naruto stated, walking over to her with a catalog under his arm.

After standing up from the restaurant table. ''Are you sure we can afford it?'' she asked as a mischievous smile formed on Naruto's face and he brought out a large stack of hundred on the table.

''Let's just say there were a few things on our escape ship that I was able to sell to alien enthusiasts.''

Half an hour later they arrived to the complex to meet the proprietor of the lot. The woman was leaning against the side of a bright red convertible looking over what appeared to be important business documents. Her dark hair was cut short, coming down to her shoulders. She wore jade earrings along with a dark blouse and white skirt. She looked up from the paperwork to watch Naruto and Starfire walk up to her.

"Hi, my name is Marlyn and I am the landlord." She nodded politely as her coal black eyes gave one last quick glance at the documents before handing one of the the sheets to Naruto. She lead the way through the doors, her black heels quickly silenced by the carpet inside. She took to the set of stairs on the left of the small but pristine lobby and soon they were on the third floor. The trio stopped at a door at the end of the hallway.

"66," she stated calmly and slid the keycard through the security device. When two green lights appeared she easily opened the door and waved the couple ahead before following behind.

The room was perfect to fit two. Down the hallway to the left was a rather nicely sized bathroom complete with tube and duo sinks and opposite of the kitchen on the wall was a wall closet. Next to the bathroom was a small bedroom with a large window with a rather spacious closet. Farther down to the right was the master bedroom with a queen sized bed on the wall farthest from the door with a TV and compact entertainment system across from the bed. A desk with a most comfortable-looking swivel chair was on the wall against the other bathroom which lacked a tub like the main bathroom. Back in the other direction there was a sliding door with a little patio behind a rather large window with blinds from keeping voyeurs from peeping in.

''And what of the other tenants?'' Naruto asked after the woman, Miss Marlyn paused to ask if they had any questions. ''We like our privacy.'' he said as Kelly nodded in understanding.

''I assure you to not worry about that. I have rules stated clearly in each room of this facility, and most of the tenants tend to keep to themselves.''

''What do you think?'' Naruto turned to Starfire who looked around with a steady glance.

''Its smaller then I'm used to, but once we move in I'm sure it'll feel just like home.'' she answered as the couple shared a loving, quick peck.

'Young Love.' the woman thought with a small smile. ''Alright, if that's all I have the paperwork for you to signed right here."

"Well, then, I guess just give us the paperwork to sign and we'll get moved in immediately!"

It had only taken a hour to get settled in. Since neither of them didn't actually have any clothing or furniture to bring it didn't take them long to start planning their next movement. That being purchasing some new clothes and picking out furniture.

Starfire floated as she entered the mall with walking Naruto next to her. Starfire took hold of his hand and dragged him over towards a particular store. He saw people staring at them. Then again it made since, she was a somewhat famous superhero and even if he wasn't even sure if his fight with the Justice League was broadcasted. He could see it now, all the tabloids and junk magazines with headlines of Starfire dating a criminal or trashy magazines throwing some spin of him being a bad boy to sell to dumb teenage girls who wanted their own cute but trouble guy unaware that they were nothing like cartoon or shows marketed towards their targeted audience portrayed them as.

Either way the highly attractive and vivacious alien happily dragged him along to a clothing store. Starfire happily gasped upon seeing something that caught her eye. ''Look, Naruto!'' she exclaimed. ''Don't those dresses look divine?'' and before waiting for an answer she dragged him in. Fifteen minutes later he found himself waiting on a bench with two other men who look oddly at ease. Both were reading a sports magazine and casually glancing at their watch. The man closer to Naruto, with the start of a beard with short black hair and square framed glasses looked up. ''New girlfriend?' he asked as Naruto dumbly blinked and nodded, surprised at the man's question. ''You have the look of a newbie. You'll learn soon enough. I'm engaged, been with her for twenty months.'' he stated as the other man merely chucked.

The other man was much older, in his forties and unlike the T-shirt and Jeans he was wearing black slacks and a plaid shirt. ''Married, fifteen years. You boys haven't seen anything yet.'' he said as Starfire emerged from the changing room.

"How do I appear, Naruto?" Starfire asked as the blond sharply inhaled. She was wearing a red dress with a single strap on the red side. It was vibrant and really brought out the color in her eyes. Orange and Red, was a great combination and it didn't help that her physique made the outfit all the more stunning.

''Stunning! I'm tempted to link arms with you so I can spend the day showing everyone that the most beautiful girl in the world chose me.'' God that was cheesy.

Starfire beamed, blushing. He smiled back, feeling rather embarrassed and completely unaware of the simultaneous thoughts of you lucky bastard from the men who were sitting with him.

0

Chapter End

0

I didn't want to bore you guys with clothes and furniture shopping unless they would be made into a funny omake in a future chapter. Either way, be glad that I updated and pray that I update again in the future.
Sign up to rate and review this story