Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Betrayal: Dark Warriors

Date Night

by qtjinla 0 reviews

Naruto and Starfire go on a date.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2012-07-08 - Updated: 2012-07-08 - 1167 words

0Boring
Betrayal Dark Warriors
0
Naruto x Starfire
0
Author's Note
0
This is the longest chapter yet. I was going to skip most of this stuff but I changed my mind. And as always you will worship me and give me reviews damnit.
0
Story Start
0

Naruto began wondering whether or not should start a fire considering the days had started getting cold. Looking up at the calendar he noticed it was November eight and Thanksgiving was a few weeks away along with Christmas being over a month and a half away. Either way he suppose he shouldn't worry about it too much. He and Kori after all were about to go out on a date.

He was dressed in a white t-shirt with a black zipped up sweater, jeans and black tennis-shoes. ''You ready yet Kori?'' he asked as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"One moment more please," Starfire's voice sounded muffled through the door. Naruto just stood outside, whistling for a bit rocking back and forth on his feet. The door suddenly swished open as Naruto's mouth dropped a little. There stood Starfire, she was wearing a jean skirt that was cut about two inches above her knees along with a purple blouse with a white beaded cami underneath. Her hair was pulled back up into a high pony tail. Her outfit was pretty casual, but it had its affect. Then again considering Naruto's favorite color being orange his alien lover could probably pull off a loose T-shirt and Sweats.

"You look beautiful Kori," he said linking his arm in his as they made way for the door.

"You look very handsome as well,'' she replied, looking over his outfit.

Linking up arm and arm the couple were out the door. They arrived at a Sushi shop that was about twenty minutes from their place by car. Never had Naruto seen any woman pack it away like she had. Then again, having four stomachs could do that for a person. She really seemed to like the Eel and raw fish. He just wish he could have stood that couple from pointing out that Wasabi complemented mustard to which she over used along with the tangy condiment on her sushi. Surprise to say they were both surprised to learn Starfire could shoot star bolts out of her mouth. Not to mention the four-hundred dollars in water that Naruto had to pay that she ended up consuming.

'' So what do you want to see?'' Naruto asked, as he skimmed over the movie selection. ''Friends with Benefits, Crazy, Stupid, Love...'' he trailed off, knowing his girlfriend's fondness for romantic movies as they spent the previous day snuggled up on the couch and watching nothing but romantic comedies.

''Actually, I think the Prequel of the Thing would be interesting,'' she suggested as Naruto had to stop himself from falling back on shock. ''Is it something I said?'' she asked as Naruto straightened his shirt and collected himself.

''You want to see...a horror movie?'' he slowly spoke the words as he tried to process it. He watched as emotion spread through Starfire's face, uncertainty with a bit of hesitation. Biting her bottom lip Starfire began to slowly stroke her left hand with her right hand as a soft sigh escaped her lips.

''I am...not a fan of such things, but I am curious to see if the alien creature portrayed is anything I recognize. Besides, I heard you talk with Thomas the clerk of the supermarket and know you wish to see it.'' she explained as a look of understanding formed on Naruto's face.

He wasn't much of a horror buff himself. He liked action or shinobi flicks, but someone suggested he tried John Carpenter's The Thing and he really liked it. It was so well written and smart, not unlike many generic sex and booze flicks with someone invincible killer that some one pound virgin could do in with football players or law enforcement often couldn't. And considering how much he enjoyed the original he couldn't help, but be a bit curious about the prequel.

''Are you sure? I mean I can wait, I'm not really big on horror movies either,'' he stated as Starfire shook her head.

''I am sure, besides, it would be most interesting getting scared once and a while, no?'' she asked with a smile.

''If you say so,'' Naruto answered with a smile of his own as he got the tickets. Throughout the movie, Naruto and Starfire seemed enthralled with the screen, though they had watched it with Starfire's head on Naruto's shoulder and Naruto's arm around Starfire. Every once in awhile both of them jumping or letting out a scream. Not that Naruto let out a scream at that face merging scene, it was definitely the guy ahead of him.

"That movie was...unnerving,'' Starfire answered with a shiver. ''But I do not understand. When was that one man affected? And why did the Thing kept revealing itself and attacking so soon? And if it was a prequel then how did the woman not informing people prevent another massacre?'' Starfire listed off as the two of them sat on a bench at the park under the glow of the moonlight.

''To be honest I don't know. Going to have to look up movie reviews by angry fans or something. Anyway, word is eventually going to get out with all of your sightings today and yesterday. If you want maybe we can leave and...'' Starfire cut him off, knowing where the conversation was going.

"I love this planet," said Starfire as the two stared out into the night, "I think of all the wonderful things I have learned and seen here. All the people I have met." she said as the glow of the crescent moon illuminated the path they were walking. ''And even if I didn't meet you here I am enjoying my stay with you. You gave me strength when I wanted to give up and I thank you for that. As long as you're by my side I'm ready to face anything that's thrown at me.'' she said as she inched closer to Naruto. She floated up slightly and before Naruto realized it, she had straddled him.

''Kori, I didn't have much to live for besides this mission I had to burden, but now its different. I have something worth living for, you, and I won't let anyone or anything take you from me.'' Reaching out, Naruto cupped Starfire's cheek, the thumb slightly stroking it, while his other hand reached for her waist. Starfire put her hands around the back of Narutos neck and laced her fingers together. Slowly, ever so slowly, the two moved forward, and their lips meet. Both of them enjoying what little time of peace they had before the world and super hero and villain communities to meddle in their affairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story