Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Well that was unexpected

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 1169 words

0Unrated
Danny’s pov
“Come on you two dicks” our tour manager shouted at us ruining the moment completely and all of a sudden we were thrown back in to the real world.
“What’s the hurry” I asked with an annoyed tone.
“You’ve got an interview and a singing before the show tonight so we are on a tight schedule and we are already late so come on, move it” he said starting to push us out of the building and into the awaiting car. That already had everyone in.
Me and ben sat in the car next to each other with Sam, James and Carmon opposite us, I looked at James who was scowling at me.
“What’s wrong James” I said in a voice used on little kids.
“You know what” he answered crossing him arms and looking away from me. Me and ben looking at each other and burst out laughing. Sam swung his arm around James.
“What you two do?” Sam asked while trying to comfort James.
“What us, do something wrong, never” I answered still laughing. Sam turned to James this time.
“What they do mate” he said making James turn to face him.
“Well first Danny was trying to eat ben, and then he licked all my face” James answered like a sulking little kid.
“Aww its okay, you can wash it when we get to the place” Sam said pulling James into a hug, while me and ben sat there laughing again.

Sam’s pov
As much as I did want to laugh at James’ reaction to Danny and ben I couldn’t off because I could see he was upset and well you don’t do that to people that you well like do you.
Yes that’s right I like James and I have for a while now, I know I don’t have a chance since James is the most fucking straight thing walking but hey a guy can fantasise right?
At the moment James head was resting on my chest while I was rubbing up and down his back, this didn’t help with the whole wanting to rip his clothes off and fuck him right here right now. But hey I was happy at least.

Dannys pov
After I had calmed down from the whole laughing fit I looked over at Sam and James who were still in the same position as before the way that Sam was looking at James and rubbing his back like that was weird, I stared for a while longer.
OH MY FUCKING GOD, no he couldn’t but oh it all adds up now the way Sam’s always looking at James and at any chance he will touch him or flirt with him for ‘show’ but no I can see it now. Sam fucking likes him.
Sam head came up as he locked eyes with me; he looked at me worried like he knew that I knew his little secret which of course I did. We returned smiles. And for the rest of the journey I thought about them two.

The interview when like normal we messed around and annoyed the shit out of the person interviewing us, the guy was a twat from the start as soon as we walked in he gave me and ben especially a dirty look since we was holding hand. So I made in my number one priority to flirt and mess around with ben as much as I could, the other guys did the same. I kept an eye on Sam and James especially. James seemed to like it just as much as Sam was; hmmm maybe he was gay and liked Sam. Who knew what went through all of our messed up minds.
After that we did a signing which went amazing, just like all our signings did, fuck loads of fans showed up to get stuff signed and there was no dick head which was always good. After the signing which tuck a few hours we headed back to the tour bus to get dressed for the show tonight.
We all chucked on a pair of jeans and a vest top whereas ben had to wear a long sleeved top which was mine of course even though I had brought him some of him own, that actually fitted him no he always ended up wearing mine.
“Mate you’re going to die in that” Cameron said as soon as ben walked into the living area. Ben looked down ashamed.
“Well I have to wear it because of my arms” ben answer suddenly finding an interest in his feat.
“Oh yeah I’m sorry I forgot, but I’m sure no one would judge you for it” Cameron said making ben lift his head and smile.
“I know it’s just I would feel really uncomfortable with people seeing and knowing about it” ben answer then looking at me, I beaconed him over to sit on my lap; I wrapped my arms around him.
“You shouldn’t feel ashamed about it thought ben, they are your past and a way of showing just how strong you really are. You lived through a rough part of your life and your still hear” Cameron said smiling at ben. Suddenly ben flew of my lap and jumped onto Cameron.
“Thank you so much, you really don’t know how much that meant to me” ben said hugging Cameron to him tightly.
“No worries, it’s just the truth, you should be proud of yourself” Cameron answered smiling up at ben once he let go of him and came and curled up on my lap, and I wrapped my arms back around him protect fully.
Sam walked in to the living area and sat opposite us, he started smiling, “you two are adorable” he said all of a sudden.
“Urmm thanks” ben answered awkwardly.
“I bet you wish you had something like this sometimes I bet” I asked Sam since he was for one the only single one in the band now and two because I was trying to get him to Amite he likes James.
Sam started to look awkward in his seat “well…I.. urmm guess doesn’t everyone” he finally answered.
“Yes I guess they do, everyone just wants to have that special person” I said smiling at Sam waiting for him to catch on. Sam raised his eyebrow at me. I saw the moment when the panic hit his eyes and he broke out in a sweat.
“urmm. Urmm.. Yeah” he stuttered making my smile widen.
“Well don’t worry mate I’m sure you will find that special person, you might have already met them” I said smiling at Sam, making him just nod and advert his eyes away from me. I looked back at ben, who was looking at me like I was on drugs. “I’ll explain later baby” I whispered in his ear and he just nodded.
Sign up to rate and review this story