Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 9 > Zidane's Past

Chapter One

by Genome_Boi 0 reviews

9 months after the Iifa Tree incident, Zidane has begun to remember his past

Category: Final Fantasy 9 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Adelbert Steiner, Amarant Coral, Baku, Beatrix, Blank, Cinna, Doctor Tot, Eiko Carol, Freya Crescent, Garland, Garnet Til Alexandros, Hilda, Kuja, Marcus, Mikoto, Mr. 288, Queen Brahne, Quina Quen, Regent Cid, Ruby, Vivi Ornitier, Zidane Tribal - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2005-06-01 - Updated: 2005-06-01 - 532 words

0Unrated
Author's Note
Hello again! Whether this is the first Fic of mine you have read or whether you are a loyal reader, thanks for reading this Fic! Just completed FF9 for the 7th time! I still haven't completed FF7 though...or 8, 10 or 10-2 for that matter, but I am extremely close! Anyways, let me sum up this Fic, this is about Zidane's past, from both when he lived on Terra and after Baku adopted him! Hopefully Zidane fangirls and fanboys will enjoy! This Fic will include Yaoi so if you don't like don't read! Any mistakes just tell me! Creative criticism wanted! Enjoy the Fic!

Genome_Boi
19/02/05

Chapter 1

"Master Zidane?"
Hmm?
"Master Zidane?"
Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?
"C'mon Zidane! Wake up!"
No
"Zidane!"
Zidane opened his eyes. Dagger, Steiner, Beatrix and Doctor Tot were all staring at him worriedly. After a few minutes Zidane realized that he was lying on the floor of the Royal Chamber at Alexandria Castle.
"Are you alright Zidane?" Steiner asked, "You've been unconscious for nearly a quarter of an hour!"
"I'm fine, don't sweat it," Zidane replied, slowly sitting up. His head was still spinning.
"Master Zidane, that was the fifth time today you've collapsed and nearly the 17th time this week, are you sure you're fine?" Doctor Tot said, helping the blond Genome to his feet. Zidane swayed a bit and fell against Steiner.
"I-I'm fine"
"You don't look it," Dagger replied.
Steiner gently pushed Zidane upright, but the Genome just fell back down.
"That's it, you're going back to bed for a lie down!" Dagger said.
"No! I don't wanna, I'm not tired," Zidane insisted, but he was having a hard time keeping his eyes open. The world slowly turned black and before the party knew it he was fast asleep again.

Zidane opened his eyes. He was lying in his bed in his room at the castle. He tried to sit up but found he hadn't the strength to do so. After a few minutes his eyes focused and he saw that the Dagger was still with him.
"Good Morning," Dagger said
Zidane smiled in reply but said nothing. He coughed and slowly eased himself up into a sitting position. Dagger reached over and put her hand on the Genome's forehead, checking his temperature.
"Zidane, you're boiling!" she exclaimed
"I'm fine," he replied, although he didn't feel it.
"No you're not! We've called Kuja and he's on his way from Treno right now."
"Dagger! I don't want him getting worried for nothing, I'm fine!"
"No you're not you're as pale as a sheet! No go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when Kuja arrives," Dagger said. Forcing Zidane to lie down, she tucked up the sheet to his chin. She blew him a kiss and left the room.
'Jeezus, that girl won't ever take no for an answer! Oh well, I guess I am pretty tired,' Zidane thought, closing his eyes. He was asleep within a few minutes.
Sign up to rate and review this story