Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 9 > Zidane's Past

Chapter Two

by Genome_Boi 0 reviews

Zidane isn't feeling well and the others just won't let him forget it

Category: Final Fantasy 9 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Doctor Tot, Garnet Til Alexandros, Kuja, Vivi Ornitier, Zidane Tribal - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2005-06-01 - Updated: 2005-06-01 - 237 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

"Zidane? It's me, Kuja. Are you awake?"
"Mmm, I'm awake."
"Good. You were muttering in your sleep, I was worried," the silver haired Genome exclaimed.
Zidane opened his eyes and looked at his brother. Kuja wasn't the only one present; Dagger, Vivi and Doctor Tot were standing by the door anxiously.
"Your hair's grown longer, Kuja-nii!" he said, making Kuja laugh.
"Yes, I was toying with the idea of getting it cut as it so happens..."
"Don't you dare! Your hair suits you that length!"
"Okay, Okay! You know, for a sicky you can still be so demanding!" Kuja teased.
"I aim to displease," the blonde Genome replied, closing his eyes again.
Vivi walked over and stood beside Kuja, "Are you all right, Zidane?" he asked his eyes full of worry.
"Heya Vivi. Yeah, I'm fine, so don'tcha worry 'bout me Okay?"
"I'll try, but you really don't look too well," the little black mage replied.
"I just have a cold, it's nothing to worry about," Zidane informed, he was growing tired of everyone asking how he was.
"Regardless, you still aren't exactly the picture of health, Master Zidane," Dr Tot chided walking over to the bed, "besides; I think you have more than a cold!"
"I keep telling you I'-" the Genome didn't finish his sentence, he just sat staring at his brother.
Sign up to rate and review this story