Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > every rose has its thorn

We meet a new face.

by Zeldafan 1 review

After the incident they meet a familiar face.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-07-05 - Updated: 2012-07-05 - 1655 words

0Unrated
I freeze, not knowing what to do. I have my mother in my arms and she is breathing faintly. The stupid bastard could have killed her. Because I have been on my knees for so long I have grown to have pins and needles in my feet. I pick my mother up off of the horrible dusty grey carpet and my feet feel like a hundred tiny little needles are sticking inside every inch of my leg, that doesn't stop me from getting my broken beaten down mother to the hospital. I keep walking until I reach the door. I open the door with my hand that I have free and a burst of sunlight whisks through the house like the sun has an effect of horrible houses. I walk outside and I remember that I don't have any transportation.

"Brendon?! I need your help, please I don't have anything to take her there." I almost sound like I am begging.

"I shall be down in a minute-" I begin to look down at the floor as I kneel waiting, but then I hear Brendon again "and Ryan, chin up okay?" he sounds so lovely and reassuring that everything is going to be all right. I wait for about 10 minutes jumping up at every car that drives past, hoping it was Brendon.

I look up and see a non-roofed red sports car parked on the drive way, I stand up almost falling over but I catch my grip with my feet, I quickly rush over to the car and see Brendon in the drivers seat, wow he looks sexy but this is not the time. I put my stone cold mother into the back seat and strap her in, we don't want her falling over now. I practically jump into the car.

"Thank you so much Bren, I never knew you had a car." He glances at me, he has shades on and one arm leaning against where the window should be. He pulls down his shades so they reach the tip of his nose. "I got this car from a friend a long time ago, but enough of that, we need to get your mum to the hospital." He looks back in despair at the lifeless soul in the back seat.

Brendon drives as fast as he can and in a moment of seconds we pull up at the hospital.

I grab my mum and out of the back seat and put my head against her chest, there was a faint heart beat, oh god.

I run in with her in my arms and I see Brendon talking to the receptionist.

"Please, help us this woman is really badly hurt" Brendon says.

"Oh God! WE NEED A STRETCHER HERE NOW!" screams the lady as she stands up.

4 paramedics come racing down the halls holding a stretcher with one hand each, they snatch her out of my arms gently. "Please, take care of her" I say with tears forming in my eyes as they take her out of my hands. "Don't worry son, we will give her the best care we can." one of the paramedics say and with that I see them run into the hall screaming 'MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, HURT LADY COMING THROUGH' all we could do now is wait.


Me and Brendon sit in the waiting room, the place is very dead. I am leaning forward and I have my hands on my face and my elbows on my knees, waiting. I think about how my mum would have turned out if she wasn't with my stupid dad.

"Ryan, it will all be all right" Brendon says waking me up from my day dream and patting my on the back. He cups his hand around my chin and uses his thumb to wipe a tear from my face. I never noticed I had a tear, but day dreaming about my mum, how could I not have a tear down my face?

I can't take it any more, I start to cry and I fall into Brendons chest while he hugs me, shushing me and telling me everything will be all right. I glare up at him whilst a tear streams down my cheek and I thank him, for everything, he just smiles and kisses me on the forehead. I let go of him and I sit back in my normal position and I wipe the tears that are still on my face onto my sleeve.

~~10 minutes later~~

A doctor walks in. He had platinum blonde short hair, blue eyes and he was so tall, I felt like a midget. He slowly but friendly walks in staring at a notepad he is clutching on to.

"Ryan Ross?" he states out loud in the waiting room.

"That's me" I say standing up and brushing my legs.

"I- I have some bad news-" I look at him all most crying "well, your?-"

"oh, um a friend" I finish his sentence, I was all most about to say 'mother'

"well, your friend I am very sorry to say, she umm well she is in a comer, I am terribly sorry to say that but the doctors do not know when she will wake up and plus we see she has a baby on the way. If she doesn't wake up then the baby could pass as well as the mother." He looks at me and sees that I have the biggest amount of tears running down my face anyone could imagine.

"She is a fighter, I- I know she can do it, I know she can wake up" I say through tired out sobs.

"She will, I can assure you." the doctor says trying to give me some strength.

"you can see her in a minute if you like, but for now we are cleaning the area so she can have a nice place to stay, until she wakes up." the doctor smiles and I nod and stare at the ground that is now covered in tears.

I look up and I see Brendon stood there, eyes wide, mouth open and tears down his face, I never knew conscience's could cry.

"Brendon?" I stare at him, not knowing what to say.

"If, your mother dies, then you and me will die as well Ryan." He says, so quietly I could only just hear him, but I didn't want to.

"My mum will get through this, I know it" I hug Brendon and the doctor comes back and says we can see her now.

"I walk in, the room is clean, but stinks like blood and disgusting things all together. I look around the room and I see my mother.

She has her curly chestnut hair falling down her face, her eyes are peacefully closed as she inhales and exhales slowly.

"She, is so beautiful Brendon."

"I know Ryan, I know. She looks just like you." he wipes a tear from his face.

we sit there for a while, Brendon looks around at things in the room, while I just sit there, staring at my mother on the chair next to her bed. I push a bit of hair off of her pale silky skin and I rub my cold hand onto her warm cheek.

The doctor walks in "I am sorry, but it is closing time soon, you two need to leave please." I look down at the floor, I don't want to leave, I want to be here for her if she ever wakes up, the first person she will see is me.

"Ok" I say in the faintest voice possible and me and Brendon head out into the red car.

Silence fills the car while Brendon drives. I just think, and hope she will be better soon.

"Hey, lets try to be happy I mean, if you know your mum will wake up then she will wake up. She would want us to be happy and not grieve for her." Brendon states as he looks at the road.

"I guess your right, she will wake up, I can feel it." I say.

"Brendon, you don't have a garage or any space to put your car, where are you going to park it?" I as changing the subject.

"Oh, well I have my own special place for that." he winks at me.

"Explain.." I say still not knowing what he is getting at.

"well you see, I have this friend called Jon, really nice guy you know, he is a conscience as much as I am. He has a house in the city that's invisible and no-one can touch it or see it. That's where I park my car."

"Wow, who's conscience is he?" I ask.

"You know you have a friend called Spencer?..." he hints.

"No way." I stare at him in shock.

"Yeah, we are best buddies, just like you and Spencer."

"Wow, I can't wait to meet him."

We pull up at some old abandoned factory and the atmosphere got darker and scarier.

"Jon, its me Bren, lemmie in please."

I hear a voice out of no-where. "Oh, hey Bren, I'll let you in, who's your friend?"

"Oh this is Ryan, I am his conscience, you know, the boy I have been talking about for a few years" Brendon talks quietly as soon as he finishes the word conscience. I don't know what he says.

"Ohh, right well come on in."

The factory splits in half and a small front door pops out.

I whisper to Brendon.. "Wow, is the old rusty factory supposed to be a cover for the house?" I ask still staring around.

"I guess." Brendon says.

"We walk forward and open the door, we are greeted by a man...


Well hai der peoples, I hope you like it ^.^ I have been caught up doing some crappy homework but I thought this was a little twist.
Sign up to rate and review this story