Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Letter to trouble

Back for more

by Justforstories 4 reviews

Kisses, disasters, mystical powers... What more can you ask for?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-07-09 - Updated: 2006-07-09 - 2708 words

2Exciting
"Hey Theresa, have you seen Jay?" a voice called out.
Theresa turned around to see who it was and she could see Liza coming towards her.
"Well..." Liza sounded cross as she was beside Theresa now.
"No, I have not seen Jay." Theresa tried to walk away but Liza stopped her.
"Never mind, let's head towards that balcony and have a little chat, shall we?" Liza pointed.
"Sure..." Theresa replied in a monotonous tone and walked towards the same balcony.
She could not believe that she had dumped Jay here a few minutes ago and now she was back here again.
"What do you want to talk about?" Theresa asked.
"About Jay, are you related to him in any special way?" Liza questioned.
"He is just a friend." Theresa answered.
"Are you sure?" Liza asked.
"Yes I am very sure." Theresa responded crossly having to answer such question over and over again.
"What's with that attitude?" Liza replied raising her voice.
"Nothing." Theresa growled.
"Well you better not have any designs on Jay. If you have not noticed, I am his girlfriend." Liza said.
"Why can't I?" Theresa asked angrily
"Why you..." Liza pushed Theresa and Theresa fell. Then she raised her hand to slap Theresa.
However her arm was caught by someone else.
"Leave my friend alone." Jay was the one who had caught the arm. His face was red, his voice was firm. His eyes were full of hate and his hand was held tight onto Liza's wrist.
"Fine, on your account." Liza strutted away.
"You okay?" Jay extended his hand to help Theresa up. His eyes were brown and full of warmth again. This would have been a good time to say 'fine', but Theresa was angry at Jay.
"I do not need your help." Theresa slapped Jay's hand away as she stood up on her own.
"What's wrong with you?" Jay asked.
"What's wrong with me? You're crazy..." Theresa said as she stormed off and Tim walked towards Jay.
"Girls..." Jay muttered as Theresa slowly disappears from view.
"Jay, what's up with her?" Tim indicates to Theresa.
"I do not know. She just goes all mad all of a sudden." Jay replied innocently.
"Guess I can't blame you, you are always like that. But you like Theresa don't you?" Tim said straightforward.
"Well...actually, yes." Jay stammered at having to confess his crush on Theresa.
"Well tell that to her then." Tim replied.
"I do not know." Jay looked out the peaceful environment thinking of other things.
"You should try it, it will work out better than you think, trust me." Tim confirmed putting a hand on Jay's shoulder, assuring him.
"Ok, I will give it a shot." Jay smiled and walked away searching for Theresa.
But it seems that she was nowhere to be seen, it was harder than Jay had expected. Could she have gone out of the party? What if she got caught by Cronus? Thoughts raced through Jay's mind. Each situation which he thought of got worse and worse. What if Theresa was fighting Cronus alone now? He was frantically trying to make his way to the door now. He kept on shoving and pushing people to get to the door. He did not want to think of anymore now. He just wanted to find Theresa. Upon reaching the main door, he wrenched the knob and opens it. He saw Theresa's back and a shadow standing behind her. The shadow had a sword in its hand and Theresa did not seem to be aware that the shadow was behind her.
"Theresa look out." Jay shouted across the garden. There was no time to think. He drew out his xiphos (sp error?) from his pocket. "Please don't let me miss." Jay thought as he threw it. It hit the target but it did not seem to have affected the target.
"Jay? What are you doing?" Theresa said as Jay came running over.
What Jay had actually seen was a statue and his xiphos had pierced deep into it.
"Oh. I thought that you were under attack by Cronus." Jay explained.
"Do you just think of Cronus everyday? I am sick and tired of you mentioning and thinking of him" Theresa said with an exasperated look.
"Look I was worried about you ok?" Jay pulled out his xiphos from the statue and kept it.
"No worries Jay. I can take good care of myself." Theresa attempted to walk away but Jay stopped her.
"Listen we need to talk." Jay tried to salvage the situation.
"I have nothing to say to you." Theresa shouted.
"Then just listen. After that you can do whatever you want. "Jay shouted back.
Theresa was reluctant but still held back to hear what Jay was going to say to defend himself.
"I know that I have neglected almost everyone in the team as I am thinking of how to beat Cronus everyday. But that's my job and everyone's job." Jay motioned Theresa to sit on the bench and he sat beside her.
"That doesn't mean that Cronus have to be on our mind 24/7. There is a time for play and a time for rest too." Theresa retorted.
"Yes for that I am willing to apologize to everyone. As for Liza..." Jay continued.
"I do not care about her." Theresa cut in.
"Fine, but I just want to say I do not like her either." Jay said his heart thumping faster.
"I do not care whether you like her or not. If there is nothing else..." Theresa stood up.
"I like you." Jay cut into the conversation this time.
There was complete silent now; all that could be heard was the rustling of the leaves as Theresa froze in her place.
"What?" Theresa wheeled around and found herself face to face with Jay.
He had stood up too.
"I like you." Jay whispered emphasizing on every syllabus and made sure that it was pronounced clearly.
Theresa's anger for Jay was slowly vanishing. Both hearts were now thumping hard, they could have sworn that they could hear each other heartbeat. Jay slowly combed Theresa's hair back and pulled her closer to him. As Theresa looked into those brown eyes she could not help being mesmerized by it. Jay was no exception either; he seems to be in a trance. Jay had never knew Theresa to be so beautiful before and he wished that time would freeze now. He just wanted to with Theresa alone. Theresa's anger had now completely disappeared. They were savoring every bit of this moment. Who cares if Cronus had struck now? They were not even aware of what was happening around them. Even if there was someone spying on them they do not care, both of them had been waiting for this moment for a long time. As Theresa drew Jay's face closer to her, Jay wrapped his arms around Theresa's slim waist. Their lips were only an inch away now; neither of them was going to forget this moment of their life.
Sweet
Their lips touch and parted. It could have only been seconds, but to them it was an eternity.
"I like you too." Theresa whispered her hand slowly touch his face, as their lips started moving closer again. There was love in the air again as their lips touched. However this time they had purposely sustained it longer. When Theresa broke away, Jay had a brilliant smile on his face.
"He had not smiled that naturally for a long time" Theresa thought and then another thought came into her mind.
It was Tim who said that "We all wish that there was someone who could soften him up." Well Theresa would be the one to soften him, let his true emotions flow. She could not help but gave a small chuckle on the thoughts of her able to soften Jay up.
"What are you laughing at?" Jay whispered merrily showing no sign of letting Theresa go.
"Nothing..." Theresa lied still giggling.
Out of a sudden, trees started falling as something big was coming their way and it is not slowing down. Those two love birds had to break away reluctantly as the monster came into sight. The monster was humongous. But just as one was enough to handle a second one appear. It was the two giant mice Cronus had sent to go after them.
"Cronus" Jay muttered under his breath as he drew out his xiphos. Out of the corner of his eye, Theresa had also taken out her nun chucks and was twirling it, preparing to strike.
"Theresa take one each, we cannot allow them to enter the building, ok?" Jay ordered as he landed his xiphos on the nearest one. To his surprise, the mouse had already caught Theresa with its tail and the other was advancing on the mansion.
"No" Jay shouted as the mouse destroyed the mansion.
Screams followed as people started rushing out of the house. The mouse was stamping everywhere trying to kill them.
"Why you rat" Jay cursed as he ran towards the mouse which was attempting to kill innocent lives.
However it was to no avail as the mouse that got Theresa blocked him.
Jay threw his xiphos at the tail and it cleanly cut through freeing Theresa. Theresa picked up her nun chucks from the ground and started attacking the other mouse to prevent more casualties. The other mouse that got its tail cut was writhing on the ground in pain. Jay took out his retracting pole and managed to jump over the mouse. He quickly picked up his xiphos before stabbing it in its throat and the mouse vanished in a puff of smoke. He quickly advanced on the second mouse, but now it had two people held tightly in its paw.
"Dad, Mum" Jay shouted as he recognised the two hostages.
"Jay, Odie gave me this before we left. It is an explosive. You know what to do." Theresa shouted to Jay.
The explosive was like a small computer chip which was programmed to blow after 20 seconds it was set. Jay set his hands in position as Theresa ran towards him. Theresa stepped onto Jay's hand before Jay threw Theresa up into the air above the mouse. Theresa used her nun chucks to hit the mouse in the eye and it released the hostages. Jay grabbed his parents and ensured that everyone ran to safety. Theresa planted the explosive and set it before landing safely. As she was about to run off, the mouse grabbed her and held her tight.
"Let me go..." Theresa struggled but the mouse showed signs of letting her go. She had also dropped her weapon when the mouse grabbed her thus she was defenseless.
"Theresa" Jay yelled as he ran back to save her.
Too late
"No" Jay ran over the wreckage then he spotted her hand.
She had been crushed by a huge rock but was still alive.
"Theresa you are fine right?" Jay yelled as he took out his pole to move the rock. Then he fell on the side of Theresa. He could not believe that Theresa, who had been happy and loving in his arms 10 mins ago, was now in a terrible state. She had bruises everywhere and there was a serious cut on her left thigh. That will leave a scar but there is no time to think about that now. Trust Cronus to spoil everything, it could have been a lovely night for the two of them. He lifted her frail body up gently and walked out of the rubble. He managed to pick up the nun chucks and walked to the gate where his parents were.
"What just happened? What had happened to that girl?" Jay's parents asked.
"I do not know, but Theresa is still alive." Jay put Theresa down. He stroked her hair and found more bruises on her back.
"Theresa, can you hear me? Please answer." Jay pleaded. It was his entire fault that Theresa was in this state. He should have been the one to plant the explosive. It should have been him injured now.
"Theresa...please" Jay cried, tears streaming down his cheek uncontrollably. His parents had never seen him like this before. Usually he was so calm and composed but since he had gone to New Olympia High he had changed beyond recognition. However they were glad that he had become more "soft" now.
"Jay, what she needs now is medical attention. We have to bring her to the hospital." Jay's dad said. (Usually Jay would be the first to say that)
"You're right dad. I will see whether my car is fine." Jay wiped off his tears and rushed off to find Herry's jeep.
When he found the jeep, his heart fell like a huge stone. The engine was crushed by a huge rock, the door dented on one side and the roof was completely broken. "Please let something be working" Jay thought. He pushed all the boulders aside and removed the dented door. He placed the key into the ignition slot and turned the key. The engine miraculously roared into action. Jay was elated he started moving the jeep and stopped it in front of his parents and Theresa.
"Dad, Mum. I will take Theresa to the hospital. Can you take care of yourselves?" Jay asked urgently.
"We will be fine, just take good care of her." Jay's parents replied.
"Thanks Dad, Mum. We will keep in touch." Jay thanked his parents and carried Theresa.
He kept her in the back seat before driving away. He had to go back to New Olympia quick. He drove away and left his parents going back home. "What if Cronus got to the other too?" Jay thought. He picked up his PMR and tried to contact his friends.
"Odie, Archie, Atlanta? Will anyone answer?" Jay shouted into the PMR.
"Will you keep it down?" Theresa shouted from the back seat as she sat up.
"Oh sorry, I did not know you are awake. You should not seat up, your injuries." Jay apologized.
"What injuries?" Theresa answered.
Jay looked through the half broken rear mirror and almost ran the car down the cliff.
"What?" Jay was shocked.
Theresa was holding her head as though she had a headache. Her body was clean of bruises; her skin was as smooth as ever, the cut on her left thigh did not leave a single scar.
"What injuries?" Theresa asked again.
"You were injured just now but..."Jay stammered.
"I'm fine. What's up now?" Theresa told Jay as she climbed to the front seat.
"Erm...we are unable to contact the rest of them. Thus we are rushing back to ensure they are alright." Jay responded.
"What about the other people?" Theresa asked urgently.
"They are fine, how did you get healed so fast?" Jay asked.
"I do not know. When the explosive go I was injured badly and was blinded by a ray of bright light. Then my mind went blank." Theresa explained.
"Are you sure you will be fine?" Jay asked concerned.
"I am sure. Why don't you try the dorm phone to contact the rest?" Theresa said as she used the PMR to call the dorm phone.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
"We will never get out of this." Odie said as he spied on the scorpion and the monsters roaming the city.
"Well let's just hope that Jay and Theresa get back early." Atlanta said.
"How's Archie?" Herry asked.
"He is just like always." Atlanta replied and continued to take good care of Archie.
Then they heard a ringing sound.
"Oh, I forgot all about the dorm phone." Odie said.
He and Herry moved the boulders away.
"I am glad that this phone isn't broken." Odie said as he picked up the phone.
"Theresa...yes everyone is fine though we were attack by Cronus...we are at the dorm right now...you're coming...take the water route the streets are patrolled by monsters...yes the city is in a wreck...ok hope you reach here soon." Odie placed down the phone.


sob the finals of the world cup are not what i had in mind.
Nevertheless, R & R everyone.
Sign up to rate and review this story