Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could it get to this

Too cold to function

by lovingMychem 2 reviews

He's all alone and terrorfied.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-06 - Updated: 2012-07-06 - 379 words

0Unrated
Each step, he aimed for the next to be bigger than the last as the freezing winds slapped him in the face. The tears that streamed down his face felt as if they would soon turn into ice and his fingers, they were surely frozen. But that didn't stop him. Cause for now, his biggest fear had come true.

He second guessed himself on more than one occasion on this walk
'was I over reacting?'
'What if Gerard was just bored of me'
'What if he'd fallen out of love with me'

He found the local old diner but unlucky for Frank, that was long shut.
Frank stumbled down the back ally and found the most decent light he could.

'this will do' he grimmaced slumping down next to the dumpster.
He wrapped his jersey tightly around his frail little body and just sobbed.
Frank missed Gerard. He missed all the good times they'd have; just laughing together at absolutely nothing.

His ringing phone quickly snapped him from his thoughts.

"Gerard!" He cried out fumbilling with his phone and his hand which had barely any feeling.

"Hello?!" He answered speaking with such excitement he felt the Jersey air rush through his lungs.
"Hey Frank. It's me, Ray"
Ray kept talking but Frank was on another train of thoughts. He once again began to cry.

'Why was Gerard not ringing me? He knows I'm scared of the dark'

"Frank?" Ray yelled.
"Wha- what?"
"I said, where are you? we're on our way"

'we're! He's got Gerard! He does care'

"I'm at the diner, by our dumpster. Ray, if you can. I don't have any smokes" He smiled hanging up the phone.

Frank paced back and fowards as he awaited his chariot.
at that moment, headlights came zooming around the corner.

'he's here!'

Frank began to run towards the car.
From a distance, he could only just make out Rays fro. Gerard was yet to be sighted.

"Frank!"
"Frankie!" An almost heart wrenching but welcoming voice screamed through the fog.

"Mikey?" He wispered.

Sorry about the short chapter. But let me know what you think (: I already know what's happening next :D Stay tuned for more and please don't forget to tell me what you think! (:
Love, Brit xo
Sign up to rate and review this story