Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to Lakeview School For The Insane

Lunch and Misconceptions

by CyanideSuicide 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-06 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 279 words

1Exciting
Pandora's POV
We found everyone waiting for us outside the cafeteria.
"Come on let's go get in line I hate it when we have to eat that mystery meat they call chili" I said skipping to the line.
"Is she like this all the time" I heard Frank asking Casper.
"Yep so I would get used to it if I were you" Casper replied.
"Or get a pair of noise canceling headphones. According to Mazy" Casper added.
"Hmm I'll take the pizza" I said to the lady serving food.
'Pizza too' Mazy signed to the lady. Everyone got pizza because it was the only edible thing they served. I started walking over too our table by the stage they like to play jazz music a lot here even though everyone here likes rock. I took my customary seat next to Mazy and Casper and Anna sat on the other side of me and Matthew sat next to Mazy while the others all sat on the other side of the table.
"So what bolts are loose in your guys heads?" Matthew asked.
"Why do you keep asking us that question." Mikey asked.
"Because you dont exactly come here for no reason" Anna replied.
"There is nothing wrong with us. Why would there be anything it's not like this is a mental institution." Frank said.
'I think they don't know this is a looney bin' Mazy signed to me under the table
'Well what do we do' I signed back.
'Tell them' She signed.
"Um you guys this is a mental institute" I said waiting for them to react.

A/N:Sorry for any errors I wrote this on my Ipod
Sign up to rate and review this story