Categories > Original > Drama > Peace, Love and Homicide

Chapter 1- A New-

by InuGirl1 0 reviews

right of the bat guys, im really sorry for any grammer issues. i havnt taken the time to really go throgh and change anything. Im really open to flames just as long as their not crazy mean :P

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 239 words

0Unrated
It was long ago that the king of gods: Zeus sent down 5 Angels who were women and 5 Ogres who were men to watch over the humans and act as there protector. The god of hell: Hades, had the same idea but wanted control over the humans and sent down 5 of his Demons who were women and 5 of his Warlocks who were men.

A year had gone by since the day that Zeus and Hades sent down there children, neither of the men had heard news about the humans. Zeus grew worried thinking that his beautiful children had been harmed or imprisoned, wile Hades grew bored of the wait. Both called down to there children and found that each child had fallen in love with one another and had given birth to full angels and ogres or full demons and warlocks. Zeus had seen this as an opportunity to have protection for the humans threw out time, wile Hades saw this as an opportunity to turn the humans into his slaves, they both allowed there children to stay and watch the humans, neither knowing of the others plans.

Ever since that day Zeus and Hades placed a spell on there children and the children born from them, that at the age of 16 they would be given 2 powers as well as there ability to become immortal. They would be forever marked with there wings of purity or there wings of death.
Sign up to rate and review this story