Categories > Original > Drama > Peace, Love and Homicide

Chapter 2- Goodnight my love-

by InuGirl1 0 reviews

hope your enjoying my Fic so far.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 426 words

0Unrated
I always remember when I was little how my grandmother would come into my room tuck me in, kiss my cheek and tell me a story about princesses and evil witches. My favorite one would always be about Angels and Demons. I would always feel like I was connected to the stories. My grandma would always end the stories with a couple having a little girl who would one day save the world from a great evil king.

I remember the night my grandma explained why she added that little girl into the story. I was only 5 that night.

“–and they lived happily ever after. The end.” My grandmother kissed my head and turned to leave my small bedroom.

“Grandma?” I whispered her name just loud enough for her to hear. She stopped in front of my door and turned to look at me a smile forming on her face.

“Yes, sweetheart, is there something wrong?” my grandmothers smile turned into a worried look that took over her face.

“Why do you always end the story with some girl saving the world from an evil king and who is she?” I rubbed my eyes trying to stay awake long enough to understand what my grandmother was about to tell me.

My grandmother walked over to the end of my bed and looked me in the eyes “ Maria, when you are older you will understand who this little girl in the story is and how she saves the world, but do not fret for now my darling. Just know that when the time comes you will go threw a very heart breaking moment that could change the world as we know it and I will not always be there to save the day for you. Listen to me my princess, you will one day feel alone and you will have to remember that you are always loved by me and that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.” With that my grandmother turned and left my room leaving me with the fear that when the day comes I will choose the wrong path and all my loved ones will regret the hope that they once had in me.

As the years passed little was said about that one special night many years ago, both my grandmother and I knowing that if we ever truly talked about it that we would both be afraid for the day that I would have to take the world on without the love of my family and friends.
Sign up to rate and review this story